The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Lotus Sales
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As new as it gets, traded 2007 Chrome Orange Elise with hardtop, touring and Lotus stage II exhaust with 1400 miles on it, price lowered to $41,500 firm.

Also have a 2007 New Exige S, Ardent red, touring, MSRP $62,660 for $54,000!

Here is a link to our inventory:
Ascot Imported Cars Inc Specials

·
Registered
788 Posts
I've seen this car and she's immaculate. I also test drove one of their supercharged Elises the other day. Stunning car

·
Registered
135 Posts
The CO Elise looks like a great car.
I'd be interested, if only it also had the sport pack...

·
Lotus Sales
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The CO Elise looks like a great car.
I'd be interested, if only it also had the sport pack...
For the money saved do a set of Ohlins and your choice of wheels!

·
Registered
135 Posts
The main reason for wanting the sport pack are the twin oil-coolers (and admittedly I also like the LSS wheels). I live in the middle of a desert, where temperatures of 120F are not uncommon.

I would indeed be less concerned about the suspension setup that comes as part of the sport pack.

·
Registered
485 Posts
The main reason for wanting the sport pack are the twin oil-coolers (and admittedly I also like the LSS wheels). I live in the middle of a desert, where temperatures of 120F are not uncommon.

I would indeed be less concerned about the suspension setup that comes as part of the sport pack.
The sport Elise for sale might be a good option for you?:shrug:

·
Registered
218 Posts
I would be careful when buying that 2007 Elise...i live only a few miles from the previous owner who just so happends to be a 16-18 year old kid...his parents bought him the car and later traded it at Ascot for a supercharged one. Thats why they say "traded" I remember seeing him at a traffic light once when I wasn't in my Elise and the clutch sounded like it was taking a beating when he took off.

Not to ruin a sale, but us Lotus owners gotta look out for one another! The car does only have 1.4k miles so it could be still like new?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts