The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,570 Posts
Hi All,
FYI,
with an upcoming move overseas, I have listed a low mileage Type 72D Elise on Bring a Trailer

Thanks,
Lotuskarlo
Beautiful car, were I in the market I'd jump in. I'd massage your ad only slightly: it says the wheels are unique to the 72D. In gold, perhaps. But in black and silver, quite common. Two of my Elise's came from the factory with them: one in black the other silver. Best LOOKING Lotus wheels for the Elige, in my view. Performance wise, quite heavy. But great looking wheels.

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
You know, if it doesn't sell, you are very welcome to park it in my garage until you return from overseas ;)
I'm only a few miles away.
Or just take it with you (depending where your destination is).
I took my car with me and enjoyed it all over Europe for seven years while I lived there.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,600 Posts
Hi All,
FYI,
with an upcoming move overseas, I have listed a low mileage Type 72D Elise on Bring a Trailer

Thanks,
Lotuskarlo
Please follow the forum rules. Thanks.

1. No for sale threads with just a link to an eBay, Craigslist, or any other site ad. Take the time to actually make a decent for sale thread.

2. Pictures sell items/cars, please post pictures with for sale threads.

3. No "testing waters" threads, no "just wanting to see what I can get" threads, no "feeler" threads. Although it’s acceptable to list an item OBO, or post an item and ask for everyone's best offer.

4. Discussion following the normal rules of the forums welcomed, but no comments on price allowed unless the OP specifically asks for it. Otherwise, take it to PMs.

5. If market place rules are not followed when posting a for sale thread, it will get deleted.

·
Registered
356 Posts
@oldmansan come on and smack him again for not posting pictures/details/pricing, etc..... :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts