Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Exige S
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, Putting up for sale a super clean low mile 2007 Exige S.

• $52,000
  • 67xx miles
  • 2nd owner
  • BOE toe links
  • BOE quarter stick
  • BOE diffuser brace
  • Monkey Wrench Racing decat pipe
  • Moroso baffled oil pan
  • NRG quick release hub
  • Sparco wheel
  • Carbon fiber trim from Greg (thank you!) - center console, door pulls and door cards

All new fluids.
Car runs and drivers perfectly.
OEM takeoffs are available and included.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
23 Posts
there was a mileage discrepancy, 2016 had 5k miles and 3 years later in 2019 it went to 4k miles... and after that there was no update on any miles.. any details on that ?

·
Registered
2007 Exige S
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As explained to me by the seller. The vehicle moved from Washington to Virginia where it was registered and at the time the first owner quoted mileage from memory which was inaccurate while at DMV. That was where the mileage discrepancy occurred. The vehicle being in storage, the owner was unsure. As the 2nd owner I registered the vehicle with the accurate odometer statement. I do not have a current carfax/autocheck but do have a carfax from time of purchase. Purchased last fall. Spent the winter in storage in my garage. So I have put about 2000 very enjoyable miles on the vehicle, pampered and made a few updates. The vehicle represents itself as a low mileage car and I have no reason to believe that there was anything untruthful from the seller regarding the error in mileage. If so, I would have walked away. I am new to the Lotus brand, but like many here am an auto enthusiast who has enjoyed owning a few different premier brands. While I absolutely love this car as it is hands down the most exhilarating driver I have owned, I am on the hunt for the next car and need to make room in garage and open up the time to focus on it. Thank you for the question.

·
Registered
2007 Exige S
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Couple pics when I installed the Moroso pan and BOE toe links.

·
Registered
2007 Exige S
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Quick update. Oil changed and added the Difflow under tray. Gives it a bit more completed look to the rear. Downside is much more caution backing down the driveway!

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Awesome Exige. GLWS!

·
Administrator
4,520 Posts
closed

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.