The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling a 2007 Lotus Exige S, Ardent Red. I am the third owner of this car. I purchased it in 2014 with about 29,000 miles on it. It now has a little over 53,000 miles. Most of the miles I put on have been easy highway miles. It has no modifications, everything is stock. It has the track pack, as well as the touring pack, traction control, LSD, and star shield.

The car has been garaged it’s entire life, and has never been in an accident. The original front splitter sustained damage from running over some kind of small animal running across the road. It has been replaced with a perfect paint match.

The car has been well maintained with frequent fluid changes and brake pad replacements. It has no mechanical problems, however, the dash gauges go out intermittently, which is apparently a common problem with this model. I am currently trying to locate the the problem, usually due to a loose wiring connection.

Clean title in hand, I am asking $43,000, I am in the Los Angeles area.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Man..I'm tempted hard. If I didn't have my Elise already I'd be all over this. GLWS

·
Premium Member
485 Posts
Haha. You guys killing me! Must.. control.. the urge:unsure: Free bump

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for uploading the interior photos, any chance you could PM/post the VIN of the car. I don't think I am able to send those yet due to amount posted?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.