The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!
  • Notice image
    Reminder! You're responsible for closing your listing when your item is sold/found/traded - when doing so please select SOLD or FOUND. If you post phone numbers and emails in your ad, your listing will be deleted (this is for your personal protection). If posting a Want to Buy please be sure you have picked the correct listing type from the three selections, ie., Want to Buy - not For Sale or For Trade. Thanks for reading!
Status
Not open for further replies.

2007 Exige S Chili Red $46,900 (Boston; 40.2k miles)

8K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  JGalt 
#1 · (Edited)
2007 Lotus Exige S - Chili Red
$49,900
40,200 miles

VIN SCCVC11197HL83327

SUMMARY: street registered (MA State inspected) track-focused car. Stock drivetrain. Clear title. Brand new tires (R888R). See exhaustive maintenance record(PDF attached furthest below). Selling so I can go racing. Car available now!

Factory options:

• Track Package
• Touring Package
• Traction Control

After-market upgrades:

• Reverie Carbon Fiber Extended Front Racing Splitter
• Reverie Carbon Fiber Adjustable Rear Wing
• Reverie Carbon Fiber Access Panels
• Carbon Fiber Side Intakes
• APR Canards
• Upgraded Toe Links and Adjustable extension rods
• V2 Control Arms
• Rear RTD2 Brace
• Sector111 Special Edition Hats on GiroDisc Rotors
• Wheel Stud conversion
• Sector111 foot pedals upgrade
• SSC Shifter Cable Upgrade
• Re-Enforcer Shift Gate Bracket
• Lotus Cup Air Box
• Sector111 Catch Cans
• Baffled Oil Pan (GPan2)
• Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines (Rear)
• Upgraded Engine Mounts
• Ferrari-like 2-Horn kit with Air Compressor
• Custom Upgraded Carpet Mats with Aluminum Tie-Down Caps
• Tinted Windows
• Lightweight Odyssey battery PC680 (May 2016)
• Quantum Zero-One dampers and springs (July 2016)- 525/650 springs w/ 200/300 helpers
• Radium aluminum coolant expansion tank (July 2016); 1.1 bar cap
• V2 Steering Arms (July 2016)
• ACT six-puck clutch and pressure plate (January 2017)
• ARP Flywheel and pressure plate bolts (January 2017)
• Fidanza Lightweight flywheel (new flywheel surface January 2017)
• Lotus Sport OEM anti-submarine belt mount and hardware (March 2017)
• Schroth 6-point harnesses [good through 2018]
• Greg’s Race Parts adjustable endlink (March 2017)
• Mishimoto oil sandwich plate and 200 F oil thermostat installed (May 2017)
• Pro-alloy radiator: single-pass (all-aluminum; metal end tanks; 45mm twin row core) (December 2017)
• EPTuning silicone front radiator hoses; bleed valve on both sides (December 2017)
• Sector111 QWKBleedLines-stainless steel braided brake lines (January 2018)
• KAAZ plate-type LSD (April 2018)
• Inokinetic carbon-lined syncros (April 2018)

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
Factory options:

...Touring Package

Judging by the fabric seats and lack of carpeting of the interior sidewalls of the tub, this car does not appear to have the touring package. Does the car have manual or power windows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The car has power windows, sound deadening, and net between the seats. The fabric Exige seats are Lotus OEM and RARE.

I believe the car was delivered with leather seats. Fabric is better if you plan any spirited driving in any car. Keeps one’s mass more firmly planted rather than sliding it all around.

Thank you for the kind words everyone.

#12 ·
Completely stock power wise. Not tuned.

It does have the TRD airbox which I believe is aftermarket. Though, mybe these are original on Exiges(?).

AC system is not only intact, but I also installed a new compressor, drier, and refrigerant last year. At 11 years old, the original compressor had failed.

#11 ·
Ahhh - I know this Exige *very* well... ;)

Whoever gets this Exige S is one lucky person.... It's stunning both in setup and driving characteristics as it's so well sorted for both street and track...

The current owner, if I could say this - is a bit over the top with maintaining everything "just ever so right".

GLWS!

John D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.