The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD! Thank you for your interest.

2007 British Racing Green Exige S (220hp) for sale with 7,100 miles. The car is in Hopewell, New Jersey which is near Princeton half way between NYC and Philadelphia. This car was purchased from us when new and was recently traded in for another car.

Car has Touring Pack with black leather, Lotus Limited Slip Differential with Traction Control, Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines, Stage II Sport Exhaust, Sector III Harness Bar and 4-Point Belts, Star Shield, Lotus Sport Sun Shade, Enamel British Flag on back. Remainder of Lotus warranty. $43,000 plus tax, title, etc.

No track time, no accidents. Please call us at 609-466-5305.

Attachments

·
3Xtothe0[]
489 Posts
:popcorn:

Like this car, yum...:drool:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Very nice car, at a very nice price but (and please don't give me a buch of crap for this because I truly mean no disrespect to the dealer as this is probably how it was presented to them) just about every car I see for sale here has had "no track time".

"Stainless steel brake lines, harness bar with 4 point harnesses, Stage II Exhaust - check, check and check. Ok, let's go get groceries."

·
Super Moderator
5,454 Posts
Very nice car, at a very nice price but (and please don't give me a buch of crap for this because I truly mean no disrespect to the dealer as this is probably how it was presented to them) just about every car I see for sale here has had "no track time".

"Stainless steel brake lines, harness bar with 4 point harnesses, Stage II Exhaust - check, check and check. Ok, let's go get groceries."
That is a good point :) But some people enjoy modding cars just for the sake of doing it (search for Storm Trooper Elise for a brilliant example) so just because it has been enhanced for track use doesn't mean it was used there - lets face it, without any mods an Elise or Exige is already track ready!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We have a deposit to hold the BRG Exige S. It should have a new owner this weekend.
-Ed Sanson

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you everyone. The Exige S is sold.

We have three nice 2008 S240s in stock; Graphite, Solar Yellow and Isotope. Give us a call if you are interested!

Ed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts