The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
07 Exige S : graphite grey with 15,5xx miles. Bought car nov. 2010 from N.J. had 12xxx miles then drove it 1000 miles home...the rest are all local miles and autocross miles as thats what we bought it for. It has not been babied, but it has not been abused...all fluids and oil changes done by my co-driver as well as very frequent brake fluid changes. The car has track pack, touring with traction control (non lsd) , braille lightweight battery with cutoff switch, schroth harness on both seats, sector111 towhooks, sector111 racing pedals (never installed) , extra set of wheels with brand new never ran toyo r tires. The car has starshield and we have put carbon fiber look vinyl on sides for extra protection from rock chips and cone marks...it is removable so it can be changed yearly...
Car has never been wrecked or had body work of any kind, have clear title in hand and ready to sell so we can go b-spec racing.....$37,500 obo

Couldnt get pics from phone to here...i can send them to your e mail...i'll keep trying to get them on here...

Call 618-231-2828 leave message

·
Registered
111 Posts
I don't mean to thread-crap - take it as a free bump - but if those are Schroth 4-point ASM belts, aren't the ASM shoulder straps on the outer shoulder?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts