The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2007 Exige S - Titanium Gray - Maryland

Unfortunately family life has forced me to sell my Exige S. I purchased it from a member here about two years ago. The original thread is here

She still looks pristine and has always been garage kept. When I drove it, it was 120 miles each day on the highway to work and back and has never seen the track. Everything is stock except for the Bridgestone rubber and a new wiper blade. The car has ~24k miles now.

I'm asking $36k obo. Please PM me here or email me at edemattia at yahoo dot com.

Pics available upon request but I'll post them here when I have a little more time.

Thanks for looking

·
Registered
252 Posts
Ok, when I clicked on that link, I'm brought to a page with a car that is Storm Titanium in color and not Graphite Grey. Is that the correct link?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Several PM's with the same questions, so I'll post here.

Zero bodywork, windshield replaced by Criswell Lotus because of a chip that they claimed wouldn't pass inspection because it was in the drives field of view.

Zero repairs, only normal oil changes

Never raced or tracked. It only has seen normal street driving in DC Metro traffic.

It has the track pack and touring pack.

I'll post some pics when I get home but it but it looks just as it did when I purchased it like the pictures in the link in the first post.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Did your daily driving of this car include trips in the rain and/or winter?

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Did your daily driving of this car include trips in the rain and/or winter?
No, I have a truck that I used whenever it rained and all winter long. The car was parked from November, 2011 until April 2012. I purchased it in early 2011 and didn't drive it until the roads were clear of salt that year. This is my second Exige.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Forgot to add, CF Centre console and Sector 111 tow hook.

Also I have a soft top and grommets for the soft top conversion. I did this on my 2006 but never got around to doing it on my 2007.

The only flaw is the headliner fabric is drooping a little bit. It sticks in place when I gently rub it back into position but I wanted to note this.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm sorry I haven't replied to all the emails and PM's. I've ben overwhelmed at work and posting on Lotus Talk has become like a hit and run.

I'll follow up with all the emails and PM's today. I'm sorry.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts