The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please if anyone can help I need a new headlight assembly for my 2007 exige s. The passenger one has a big crack in the lights. My drivers light looks new but has Moisture in it. Painting the car and I deleted the front center lights. I also fiberglass all the fenders side lights. Car looks great but not the headlights lol.

·
Cyberdyne Model 101
347 Posts
Please if anyone can help I need a new headlight assembly for my 2007 exige s. The passenger one has a big crack in the lights. My drivers light looks new but has Moisture in it. Painting the car and I deleted the front center lights. I also fiberglass all the fenders side lights. Car looks great but not the headlights lol.
Thats your call man, but if you're looking for outside opinions as to asthetics then you really needed to post pics. Since I'm a fanatic I wouldn't be cool with moisture or a crack. That said I would def replace the cracked one. The other one is up to you....moisture car be caused by many things doesn't necessarily mean you have to replace it.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Please post pictures of the deleted front center lights. How'd it go? Pretty straight forward glassing it in from behind? I'm debating doing it myself.

·
Vendor
359 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
2007 exige headlights fixed look at my new front

2007 exige s. still need help with dip dish rims. Painting the car and I deleted the front center lights. I also fiberglass all the fenders side lights. Car looks great but if you do not like it please do not be negative.

·
Cyberdyne Model 101
347 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I like those rim. Please forget about the email I sent you I checked the email before I looked up the chat. what kind of rims are they.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts