-Track Pack
-Touring Package
-LSD
-Traction Control
-Starshield
-JVC HDD Navigation/DVD Receiever
-6500 miles.
Asking $48,000

As much as I love this car, I have decided to scale back my expenses so that I can buy a house next year. I purchased the car from the original owner in December. When I purchased the car I was impressed with the original owner's sensitivity and respect for the car; I am confident that the car has been well cared for, and carefully driven, since new. The car was purchased from Lotus of Durham, SC, where the first service was performed in August at 1250 miles. The original owner changed the oil again at about the 3500K mark. When I purchased the car (at 5500 miles), I had it inspected by Silicon Valley Auto group. No issues. A new set of tires (A048, front and rear) was installed at that time. (The next factory service is due at 7500 miles)

The car has always been garaged or stored in a covered carport. The finish is protected with Zaino, and the paint is perfect. This car has never been driven in the rain. The interior is completely stock and immaculate.

Car is in pristine, as-new condition, with the following exceptions:
(1) The side "Exige" and "S" stickers have been removed, and the rear "Exige S" sticker has been removed. (these are easy to replace, but the car really does look better without them)
(2) There is some MINOR scraping on the underside of the front splitter from one unfortunate driveway encounter. The scraping is only visible when you are lying on the ground.

I am located in the Bay Area, California, USA. I do have a loan on the car, so I do not have title in hand. California registration is current. If you have been reading the for sale ads at lotustalk.com, you will recognize this car, because it was advertised here by the previous owner back in November.

Photos will follow shortly.

Thanks for your interest,

Chris

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
Sounds like an awesome deal! This should go quick.

And KG is an awesome color. Especially if you want to be seen.....from anywhere. Like outer space, for instance. :D

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
You're right in my neighborhood so to speak. Too bad I've never seen you driving around...

Excellent car at an excellent price.
Cheers,
Skottoman

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
So why has the value increased. It was probably under priced in the first place?

Under priced for sure in the first place. It was winter time. Motivated seller.

Spring time is here. Hotter market. Its priced right:up:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts