The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
blew the budget on a 993 Turbo so I am selling my 2007 Exige S.

Just turned 21k miles, 100% perfect, no accidents or paint work, never tracked. Perfect Car Fax.

100% stock except for Kumho street tires. Oil line recall done, A/C blows Ice Cold, The hard top is currently on the car (as seen in the picture) and I also have the soft top.

New Battery installed this winter, Sector 111 trunk bootie included, Oil changed about 200 miles ago, needs nothing.

According to Lotus Certificate of Provenance 1 of 17 Lazer Blue cars produced in 2007.

Options: Lifestyle paint, Touring pack (which includes the leather sport seats), Star Shield, Traction control. 1 of 4 made Lazer Blue with these options.

If it does not sell this week I will put it on consignment. Located in New Jersey, title in hand.

Asking $47,500

Attachments

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Regarding the interior picture above...That is just a manilla envelope in the front passenger seat. I keep my front license plate in there. I don't want to get the seat dirty.

This car is in show car condition.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
114 Posts
FWIW... I've been up close, inside and out, of Glenn's car. The condition is as represented. A beautiful example of a pristine, original Exige S... :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sweet Lotus

I am willing to offer you something close to what you want, if and only if it is everything that you say. I will send you a private message. Where are you located?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts