The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2007 Storm Titanium Exige S.

It has 11,830 miles on it.

Fujita Intake, Stage 2 exhaust (both dealer installed), starshield, it DOES NOT have the track pack, title in hand.

$43,000 :wallbang:.

Moving to Chicago Friday the 13th and need it sold before then. Anyone want a cheap Exige S?

bump

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok everyone, here we go.

I bought the car using a personal credit line I have secured at prime -1 (4% right now), so there is no lien on the title of the car. However, I am making payments on the credit line and I need to get it paid off. I am taking a very big loss on the car, but I dont have a lot of other options. My next round of payments is coming up in about 3 weeks and I would really prefer not to have to make them.

I will post some pics below so you can see its legit.

The VIN# is: SCCVC11107HL80834

It has starshield and touring pack.

As noted before, the only visual defect is a scratch on the lip of one of the rims where I rubbed a curb pulling into a parking spot. I am sure a sharpie would hide it.

I had new brake pads put on it and replaced the rear tires less than 1,000 miles ago. The car has recieved all scheduled maintenance on time.

It has always been garaged, it has never been tracked.

If anyone still thinks this is a sketchy deal please call me at 602-463-6903 and I will tell you anything you want to know. I can start the car over the phone and let you listen to the engine if you want.

Just please someone jump on this, I think the price is good, most of you seem to agree. It is priced to sell. As I said before buyer will arrange shipping.

Pics to follow.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I can take some more pitcures for anyone that wants to see them. The interior is stock, you all know what they look like.

I will take a picture of the rim that is scratched, but it is dark here now and I will need good light for it to show up.

Again anyone that is interested please send me a PM or call me directly at 602-463-6903 so we can discuss it further.

Thank you.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahh yes, it also has the Lotus driving (fog) lights. They were installed by the dealer as well.

The dealer was Scottsdale Lotus.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:nanner2:
Yes, well done.

OK here's what Im gonna do:

First person to take this baby off my hands gets a coupon for a free Foster Farms Thanksgiving Turkey (some restriction apply). You'll be Mr. Popular come November.

Sure they'll come for the new Exige S, but they'll stay for the dark meat.

Seriously though someone buy this car.

602-463-6903

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dropped the price to $43,000.

Needs to sell by Friday the 13th, im moving to Chicago that morning.

bump for price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts