The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all, This 2007 Exige-S was recently traded by a Lotustalk member to me and is the cleanest looking 2007 Exige-S you will find ! It's got just 2,188 miles and is a one owner ,never driven on wet roads, completely stock and original car. I sincerely cannot find 1 single chip or mark anywhere. The exterior is super smooth and highly waxed Storm Titanium metallic and the interior is black leather.
It has Starshield, Touring package , Traction Control , i-Pod interface and the very cool and elusive ' Track Pack' on it. complete with harness bars and adjustable Bilstein Shocks!!

It has never been on a track though, the owner was / is a very fastidious person and this is as close to a new car you'll see! It even has the cliqued 'new car smell' ! rotfl

Any takers...?

P.M, E-Mail or phone me, Adrian Hill ,at Lotus St. Louis with any questions you may have. Thanks For Looking.

St. Louis Showroom : 1-636-449-0000 ~ E-Mail : [email protected]

:nanner2:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
.....Okay, Okay ! Here is the Bottom line price for Lotustalk members :

$ 46,800 It's as perfect as perfect gets.

It's on the showroom floor and if anything it is a little shinier and new looking than the new 09's it sits beside...really !

Don't tell our detailer I said that though ! -eek-

Deal with me directly though as we really do have it advetised locally and our website @ $49,900.

Adrian Hill ~ Lotus St. Louis ~ 636-449-0000~ [email protected] ~

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It belonged to Vishus_1 ...he traded it with me on a brand new 2009 Exige 260 Sport. It's never seen a drop of rain and like new...:crazyeyes

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
It belonged to Vishus_1 ...he traded it with me on a brand new 2009 Exige 260 Sport. It's never seen a drop of rain and like new...:crazyeyes

Yes as Adrian said that used to be my Exige S.

I can assure all that this Exige was lovingly cared for and never EVER abused. It has never been tracked or raced. You might say she has been a bit of a garage queen but I just have a very particular way to taking care of my cars. Those who know me know the extent I go to detailing and maintaining my cars.

I originally traded my 2006 Exige in on this from HRM/Lotus of Greenwich. I made a point of asking that the car be shipped untouched so I could remove the plastic on the seats, interior, etc. I didn't want any dealer prep other than the required PDI.

Since then this Exige was stored every Winter before it got to cold and never returned to the road until typically March or April of the following year – it was critical that all the salt on the roads be thoroughly washed off by rain before I ever attempted to drive her. If there was any hint of salt on the roads, the car stayed in storage.

This Exige has never seen any kind of inclement weather – in fact whenever I washed the car, I draped a plastic tarp over the engine so water did not get on anything electrical or exposed.

The undercarriage, wheels (incl. inner wheel tubs) were always part of a routine detail. A typical wash and detail by me takes days and is all by hand.

The front flaps were removed to allow the car to enter my driveway without scraping (which never happened once). They easily came off with 3 plastic screws. I misplaced them and have not found them since. Other than that - you wont find a chip, scratch, blemish of any kind on the car. No scrapes - nothing.

The Exige had its first maintanence performed already.

I used to have a NA stage 2 on the car - carried over from my 06. When I bought this, there was no supercharged stage 2. With exhaust tone being subjective to each person - I personally loved the sound of the NA stage 2 on the supercharged car. There are also other benefits since it is both louder and lighter than the supercharged stage 2. (By the way the previous CUP cars all had the NA stage 2 on them) Anyway, I have kept that exhaust and put the stock exhaust back on which is, essentially, brand new.

I would love to see the car go to a loving home who will take good care of her. I leave that to Adrian who I will say is a good chap. :up: He was professional and exhibited a great deal of enthusiasm for Lotus. He is very genuine and I found that kind of integrity refreshing.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
This car is now SOLD to a local engineer who found the car right here on Lotustalk marketplace !

Thanks for your kind words Vishus_1 , It was an easy car to sell because it was so mint..wish all my trades were in this condition! The buyer does want the front mudflaps though,No worries I ordered a new set this morning. He plans to join the ride Saturday if he can also...:nanner:

Cheers, Adrian. ~ Lotus St Louis ~ 1- 636-449-0000

1 - 7 of 7 Posts