The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys, my name is Andrew.

I am selling my beautiful 2007 Lotus Elise. It has only 9,330 original miles. She has been garage-kept, and only used for recreational driving. No track miles!

Extra features: iPod hookup pre-installed, Pioneer 4-speaker set and head unit, and Starshield protective coating installed.

Selling for updated 8/18 $37,900.

Please contact me, Andrew at 214.886.5037 or andrew.kissel at gmail.com. I am located in Dallas, TX 75201

If you have any additional questions, please post them here.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Does the car has hardtop? Touring? Any accidents/scratches?

When does the warranty expire?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Everything the car has is included in the first post. No accidents, no scratches. Garage kept and used as a part time daily driver for 6 months only.

There is over 2 years left on the warranty.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Well, looks like as of yesterday I'm in the market for one, and this is PERFECT! I do need to wait for my insurance company to total mine though, if this is still here I will bite. *Chomp!*

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
That looks like the parking lot across from northpark. Good luck on the sale from another Dallas owner.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, I'm running into desperation now. I need to sell. I just don't have a choice.

I'm reducing to $37,900. I'm already taking out a $5,000 loan just to pay off the difference. But I have to sell and save the $1300 a month in payment, insurance and parking (parking alone is $150).

Please, anyone?

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Bummer. Best of luck with you sale. Free bump for you.
Seems like a good price. AND it's the best color too.
Bummer it has no track miles though. Maybe it's good though. If you had got it on the track you might be selling your kidneys instead.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I'd bite but I'm still socking away some cash.. looks nice!

We used to tool around that area of Dallas when the wife was in post-grad there.. Dallas seems much better suited than the swampy Houston.. But it doesn't mean one won't be sitting in my driveway soon.. 103 days left!

Whee! good luck

·
Registered
24 Posts
hey andrew....

A D here... still looks great! loved that test drive,

If you keep dropping, and i keep climbing... maybeeeee

good luck.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts