The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys , I’m new here so forgive me if I may be posting on the wrong area also forgive my spelling it may not be the best one .

I’mposting my 2007 lotus Elise for sale , I hate to let her go but priorities has change , this car has been here before it was posted long time ago since then I think the car had one other owner before me. The car had a minor accident in witch the front passenger fender aka clam shell was damage a lil , thats the reason why the car is a rebuilt title now , I’ll post all the pictures so you can see it was really nothing I can’t really understand why they totaled but I guess that was a good thing for me because thanks to that I got her at the auction. Obviously the car was professionally fixed and painted when I bought it. Now it’s a Jewels turns heads everywhere I go and get people asking me all the time what she is lol.

This is the list of things that had been done to here by the previous owners and others done by me .

Vision Function Stage Two Intercooled Supercharger Kit featuring:
  • 295Whp / 200ft-lbs Torque
  • Bar and Plate Air-to-Air Intercooler
  • Custom designed Intake Manifold
  • 550CC RFC Injectors
  • CharlieX Reflashed ECU
  • Larger in Tank Fuel Pump
  • two row all aluminum racing radiator and fan upgrade.
  • ACT clutch * Larini de-cat,
  • Vision Function exhaust,
  • Prosport gauges,
  • Saikou Michi oil catch cans,
  • APR CF front splitter,
  • APR CF rear wing
  • APR CF side scoopS
*APR CF CANARDS
  • APR CF side splitters
  • Production Glassfiber Gullwing Doors
  • LETSLA shifter upgrade
  • 3M Carbon Fiber Stripe Kit
  • brake calipers painted to match
One set of keys with fob
  • Stock Roll Bar Shroud
  • Orange Halo headlight surrounds
  • Full legal tint on side and rear windows
  • kicker Amplified ,Kenwood receiver and 10" subwoofer in custom Carbon Fiber enclosure
*full custom made upholstery
*custom drag wheels
The Vision Function Stage 2 supercharger kit was installed along with the exhaust ,clutch and the Charlie X ECU reflash along with the other upgrades, there is now no annoying popping during deceleration, and the cam changeover has been lowered to around 5,000rpm to take further advantage of the increased power and torque. The exhaust note is no louder than stock, and sounds much better.

The Gullwing top is a car-changing enhancement that makes entering and exiting the car a much simpler (and less embarrassing) venture. The entire top can be removed in a matter of a half an hour and the stock shroud replaced if the stock hardtop or soft top are wanted. The Gullwings are quickly and easily removable for open driving and store easily in the trunk .

Also next week I’ll be installing brand new BCR coilovers I had already bought before I decided to sell it .

im asking $40000 a steal for all she had to offer , she’s is a beauty and super hard to find specially on this color but then again you guys already know that . Thank you in advance and don’t hesitate in ask any questions you may have .

the last 2 pictures shown the pictures taken directly from the auction where you can see the damage was only a lil bit under the passenger headlight and also you can see the VIN NUMBER ,and the othe picture shows the damage completely and professionally fixed before painted. I have tons of pictures I can send pm me for more since I can only upload 10 here , cheers ✌?.

D11DEE94-E1A2-45F3-9488-1EECE0162DB6.jpeg

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,394 Posts
@ Fastmike
You just joined so I'd suggest you post a picture of your username, the date and the car in the background. I'd also suggest anyone interested in this car due their due diligence.

No comments on price are allowed unless the OP allows it. You're asking $40K for an Elise with a rebuilt title. With all that is going on in the world it's a buyer's market.

This is in the wrong section, as feeler threads aren't allowed. I'm moving this to the correct section.

I'd advise that anyone interested does the proper research and checks everything out. Caveat Emptor.

San

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
Guys, I think this car is located in Miami, where I live. If anybody is interested on the car let me know and I will go check it out for you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Guys, I think this car is located in Miami, where I live. If anybody is interested on the car let me know and I will go check it out for you.
Yes I live in Miami , absolutely in downtown Miami to be more exact.
I like the interior. Where did you get that done?
I really can’t answer that since it was done by the previous owner so I have no idea where and who did it for him .

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,394 Posts
I suggest that you ask here for feedback on your price.
I'd suggest you pay attention to the Marketplace Rules, especially number 4. Thanks.

1. No for sale threads with just a link to an eBay, Craigslist, or any other site ad. Take the time to actually make a decent for sale thread.

2. Pictures sell items/cars, please post pictures with for sale threads.

3. No "testing waters" threads, no "just wanting to see what I can get" threads, no "feeler" threads. Although it’s acceptable to list an item OBO, or post an item and ask for everyone's best offer.

4. Discussion following the normal rules of the forums welcomed, but no comments on price allowed unless the OP specifically asks for it. Otherwise, take it to PMs.

5. If market place rules are not followed when posting a for sale thread, it will get deleted.

San

·
Registered
60 Posts
I'd suggest you pay attention to the Marketplace Rules, especially number 4. Thanks.

1. No for sale threads with just a link to an eBay, Craigslist, or any other site ad. Take the time to actually make a decent for sale thread.

2. Pictures sell items/cars, please post pictures with for sale threads.

3. No "testing waters" threads, no "just wanting to see what I can get" threads, no "feeler" threads. Although it’s acceptable to list an item OBO, or post an item and ask for everyone's best offer.

4. Discussion following the normal rules of the forums welcomed, but no comments on price allowed unless the OP specifically asks for it. Otherwise, take it to PMs.

5. If market place rules are not followed when posting a for sale thread, it will get deleted.

San
I was trying to be helpful but I see your point and agree on this one, but not sure how to delete it, can you delete it for me, please.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts