The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Selling my spare ECU as I had one that I used to pass smog and one with the tune, buyer of my car didn't want this one so it is up for sale, It was tuned by BOE with their Torque 300 tune and following mods

Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
3" Intake
550CC Injectors
BOE HO 3" Pulley
Pro Alloy Intercooler
DMC 4:1 Long Tube Header
Decat
Aftermarket Muffler

$1000 shipped, boe tune cost 850 plus shipping by itself and this way you can keep your stock ecu.

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Selling my spare ECU as I had one that I used to pass smog and one with the tune, buyer of my car didn't want this one so it is up for sale, It was tuned by BOE with their Torque 300 tune and following mods

Walbro 255 Fuel Pump
3" Intake
550CC Injectors
BOE HO 3" Pulley
Pro Alloy Intercooler
DMC 4:1 Long Tube Header
Decat
Aftermarket Muffler

$1000 shipped, boe tune cost 850 plus shipping by itself and this way you can keep your stock ecu.

I'm guessing a dyno sheet to show how much power the tune in this ECU provided would make this more attractive.

San

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts

·
Registered
07 Exige S
1,645 Posts
Someone should jump on that!

All the supporting mods albiet not "cheap" power it still has very respectable output from the kit. I showed 270whp and that was before I installed my 2bular header, and it was having "issues" at the time. Maybe this fall I will grab The Brat for a few weeks and get it dynoed again. I'm curious, but I am also informed. That tune is still the standard with oem SC

GLWS

·
Addict
2007 Lotus Exige S
1,463 Posts
I'm tempted as this could be a great backup as my tune is very similar (need headers). If you look at the cost of a tune you're almost getting a free ECU here.

·
Premium Member
4,713 Posts
white dash or black dash ECU?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts