Touring Pack
LSD
Star Shield
pre bumper car

Gotham 265 tune
Sector 111 carbon front splitter
Kenwood mini sub on rear shelf
New Toyo R1-Rs about 500 miles on them

Car has never been on the track and has all of it service done. Car is a really fun car and would love to keep it but have two new ones coming in(porsche GT2 and Nissan GTR) and need to make room. This is the one that has to go:sad:

contact me at [email protected] for pics or info
Are you feeling ok?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yes this is for real, i will post pics or a link to pics tomorrow. I have over 15 cars, a new bmw 135i, porsche gt2, and nissan gtr this year alone. I dont need to nickel and dime sure i could put a high price on this wait six months as i get lookie loes and the rest, waste my time as the car depreciates or i can just price it at the rock bottom i am willing to take and get rid of it in less than a month. Thats just how i roll.

This is a great deal for somebody car is in perfect condition, no paint work, dents scratches etc. I like to keep it but honestly i am running out of room to store the cars.
To everybody that has emailed me, i will either send you a link to the pics or send out a group email

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Life is rough for you Cashman. Finally a name that fits. I completely understand though. Nothing is worse than selling a vehicle and dealing with all the BS.

Only fifteen cars? rotfl

If this were not 2800 miles away - if it were in the Pacific NW - I think this would be mine; cash. Polar Blue is my favorite color Lotus. Just my luck, I am surprised it isn't in Florida, even farther. :sad:

A lot of people are going to regret not saying "I'll take it" right this minute - do you really want to wait for 'pics' now? If it isn't as stated, then it isn't a deal. It isn't like all of us don't know what a Polar Blue S looks like....

·
Registered
992 Posts
Yes this is for real, i will post pics or a link to pics tomorrow. I have over 15 cars, a new bmw 135i, porsche gt2, and nissan gtr this year alone. I dont need to nickel and dime sure i could put a high price on this wait six months as i get lookie loes and the rest, waste my time as the car depreciates or i can just price it at the rock bottom i am willing to take and get rid of it in less than a month. Thats just how i roll.

This is a great deal for somebody car is in perfect condition, no paint work, dents scratches etc. I like to keep it but honestly i am running out of room to store the cars.
To everybody that has emailed me, i will either send you a link to the pics or send out a group email
>>> Great! waiting... wondering. I can run out there to see it any day. ;-)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts