The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it's time to list the Exige. Quite possibly the cheapest Exige in the country.

Looking to get $32k

2007 Lotus Exige S (factory supercharged)
168k miles (brand new motor at 99k from Lotus)
Clean title
Paperwork in hand dating back to original ownership

Let me start by saying this car is not a "perfect example".
The overfenders are a little beat up, scratching and a couple of cracks. The previous owner wrapped nearly everything with CF vinyl. Not sure exactly why, but he wrapped many of the actual CF parts as well. Some of the wrap is peeling on these parts, but the actual condition of the real CF underneath is fine.
The car was recently painted a gold flake white that is absolutely stunning. There is only one small paint chip in the front and some run on the passenger side.
The interior is in great condition for the car's age. The steering wheel could be replaced, but everything else is very solid.
It runs and drives perfectly with no mechanical issue besides the t-stat being stuck open. I will be fixing that before sale. No CELs at all.
The car also has a built in radar detector and jammer. It is very useful when you're doing some spirited driving.

Happy to show the car or take more photos at request. Located in Washington State. Contact me here or at 425-399-2456.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would buy this in a heart beat in about 2 months after I've started my new job and got my finances in check. If someone gets to it before me I hope you love the car!

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
Closing this.

San

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.