The Lotus Cars Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello and thank you for taking the time to look at my vehicle.

Please don't forget to check out a video of the car here:

AC blows ice cold and everything works as factory

My asking price is $75,000. You can call or text me anytime at (757) 705 5 six ninetwo

If you are out of state and would like to fly in Tampa International Airport, I would be more than happy to pick you up or meet you there. The airport is about 15 minutes from where I live. I also have no problem working with your shipping company if you choose to go that route.

I am happy to comply with any bank/credit union if you wish to finance the car. Please note the car is financed through First National Bank. I owe less than asking price on the car and a pay off letter will be sent upon request. Any check or cash will be made out to FN banks and not me personally. The title will then be released to the buyer or buyers finance party.

As the title suggests I have for sale my 2007 Exige S in yellow. The car currently has 29,253 miles on it. I bought the car back in August of 2020 from a gentlemen in Colorado. The car has a clean Florida title with no prior accidents. I am the 7th owner.

The CarFax report is available upon request.

VIN- SCCVC11187HL81987

My idea for the car was keep it as it as lotus intended but bring into the modern age with updated features instead of making it a full blown race car. I like to think that the mods I have done are OEM+.

Here are some things I have added:
Full carbon buckets from Lotus delivered earlier this year
GRP carbon interior bit including sills, center console and gauge binnacle
Full upholstered interior to match the seats
Joying head unit with apple wireless car play
Kicker sub and amplifier
Focal front speakers
08 Lotus oem cup holder
Quantum zero one coilovers
Ethos wheels
Toyo R1R tires
Shift tower reinforcement
Front and back tow hook

I will update this list as I think of more things

THE ENGINE IS BONE STOCK AND HAS NEVER BEEN TUNED TO MY KNOWLEDGE

The car has absolutely no leaks and runs and drives as it should. Pads are practically new and rotors are good with plenty of life. Oil was changed 3k miles ago. Tires have plenty of tread and no un-even wear. Suspension is tight and has no squeaks or rattles.

It does have a few rock chips on the sides of the doors from people getting in and out of the vehicle. The clear bra is also not perfect in some areas highlighted in the walk around video.

The interior was a journey as I purchased the lotus seats from Lotus directly and had the whole interior upholstered to match. The headliner was also done in foam backed black Alcanatara.

The car comes with:

2 keys
Manual booklet
Rubber Jack puck
All the little tools for the top and front compartments
Indoor/outdoor cover
Original gauge cluster-25k miles

Please do not hesitate to call/text me for any questions or to take a look at the car. I am located in Hyde Park Tampa.

Thanks again for looking
-Chris

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Car

·
Registered
2005 Saffron Yellow Lotus Elise; 2008 Porsche Cayman S Porsche Design Edition 1: 2011 Audi S4 Manual
291 Posts
Your car looks incredible!👌

Those replacement OEM seats are awesome. May I ask how much those cost? I find the spartan seats in my 2005 Elise to be quite comfortable and supportive, but I'd love to upgrade to those at some point.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Your car looks incredible!👌

Those replacement OEM seats are awesome. May I ask how much those cost? I find the spartan seats in my 2005 Elise to be quite comfortable and supportive, but I'd love to upgrade to those at some point.
Thank you sir! The seats msrp are $7,000ish for the pair plus about $800 for shipping. They are great tho!

·
Registered
2005 Saffron Yellow Lotus Elise; 2008 Porsche Cayman S Porsche Design Edition 1: 2011 Audi S4 Manual
291 Posts
Thank you sir! The seats msrp is $7000ish for the pair plus about $800 for shipping. They are great tho!
Ooof. No wonder they look so awesome. I better start saving my nickels. 😉

It took a bit of convincing to get my wife to agree to let me add my Elise to my Cayman so I probably need to wait a bit before I bring these up! If I did, she would be looking to introduce me to her friend in light blue named Tiffany. 🤣

·
Administrator
7,536 Posts
Beautiful! Nicely done ad!

Reactions: Bingly

·
Registered
2009 Elise SC
203 Posts
Wow! Really nice work on the interior, here. Beautiful outside, and in.

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
542 Posts
I double checked, but it's still possible I missed it, but having bought it less than a year ago, and having put all the mods into it, why sell it?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
I double checked, but it's still possible I missed it, but having bought it less than a year ago, and having put all the mods into it, why sell it?
I actually don’t really want to sell it, big personal reason is my girlfriend has chronic back issues and it’s tough for her to ride in the car for more than a couple hours.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Pending.....A gentlemen out of GA has a flight booked for this week. Will update after that
That didn't take long, and rightly so!👍

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.