2007 LOTUS SPORT EXIGE CUP 255
- Chrome Orange
- Excellent overall condition
- 6,800 miles
- Headers and race exhaust system
- Accusump oil system
- Full roll cage and fire system
- Lotus Cup forged alloy wheels
- AP 4 piston front brakes
- 2 piece rotors, both front and Sector 111 rear
- Nitron, 2 way adjustable shocks
- Not street legal, track only
- 2 sets of racing harnesses
- Corbeau Lotus Race seat
- Sparco quick release steering wheel
- Always well maintained
- Carbon fiber headlight covers
- Shields polycarbonate windscreen
- Zero time, "fresh" gearbox
- Fidenza aluminum flywheel with a new TRD clutch
- Recently aligned and corner balanced
- Race prepared by William Thomas Roadsters, LLC of NJ
Excellent track day or Lotus Challenge race car
Not street legal, (no title)
Check this car out on Ebay
More at wirewheel.com - Wire Wheel Classic Sports Cars
The Lotus Sport Exige Cup 255 is the ultimate in exclusivity. Only a handful of these magnificent cars are produced each year for those drivers who truly appreciate the abiding connection between man and machine and an intimate relationship with the road.
The Exige Cup Car is a track-ready sports coupe fully equipped for the modern racing driver. It is custom tailored for the track with adjustable suspension, limited slip differential, and standard switchable traction control.
This is a race car ready for the track straight out of the box.
The Exige Cup Car is powered by a 1796cc Supercharged Engine developing 252 bhp (255 PS) driven through a 6-speed close-ratio C64 gearbox. Bespoke performance enhancements designed exclusively by Lotus Sport significantly raise power and torque levels to deliver a car with exceptional handling and acceleration.
This is Lotus’ most radical ‘road to track’ offering yet, capable of mastering even the most challenging race circuits.