The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale White 2007 SLK55 AMG VIN: WDBWK73F67F151931
~37,000 miles, mileage will go up as I drive it almost every day, mid-March to mid-November. Over the winter months the car is stored in the garage w/battery tender. No accidents or paintwork of any kind. Car is very good cosmetically and mechanically. I always take good care of my cars.
All options except P030 package, navigation, by-xenon, air scarf, Harmon Kardon
I bought her in January 2010 w/12 K miles and am, if not mistaken, 3-d owner, but the second one owned it for a month… 95% of the miles I put on it are from highway driving
The car is very reliable, all minor issues (steering angle sensor, sticking button on the dashboard, grainy rear view mirror) were addresses during warranty. All maintenance is up to date, currently car needs nothing. I have all records.
Between 28-32K miles I replaced front brake discs/pads ($1500+ labor), replaced brake fluid, air filters (K&N) and put 4 new Hankook V12. As you can see from the pictures they’re in great condition. I don’t drive it hard and don’t drug race.
Eurocharged tune (+20whp)
Additions: shorty antenna (have an original), Weicher strut brace.
I also have old front discs/pads/front Pirelli’s (2), all in very good condition, which will go to a new owner.
Price: $32,900 obo.
Please PM.

Thanks for looking

Isaak

More info and detailed pictures are here on SLKworld.com
2007 slk55 amg - Mercedes Benz SLK World Forum

PS. Sorry, I have no idea why are images so large and how to make them smaller.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
outta curious, which car do you like better, your exige or slk... guessing the slk has more storage though!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts