The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
REDUCED PRICE!!!!

THIS E350 IS UNDER WARRANTY UNTIL 2013 AND IS COMPLETELY TRANSFERABLE!!!

You won't find another 2007 with this color combo, HID head lights, taken care of, and under warranty....you just won't.

I have plenty of pictures and can take any pictures you want. I'm unable to upload more than 8 on CL.

A list of standard equipment it comes with can be found in the CarFax Report that I've already paid for (link is below):
CARFAX Vehicle History Report on WDBUF56X57B031520

White exterior with Beige interior. It has Navigation, heated leather seats, sun roof, upgraded 19 inch alloy wheels, 6-disc CD changer and everything else you can think of!! It only has 64663 miles on it! It hasn't even been broken in yet!

It comes with a genuine "MB E350" License Plate from Germany, including the original stickers. It is also equipped with aftermarket HID Head Lights. The stock head lights on this model are no where near as clear or bright as these. They improve the safety of driving at night exponentially. I have an exotic that I drive on the weekends and wanted something completely opposite from that for my daily driver. I have driven everything under the sun and this is one of the most plush, quiet, smooth, and enjoyable rides out there. I wish I didn't have to sell this although I just found out I will be deploying very soon. It's completely pointless to continue making payments and paying insurance on it if I'm deployed and not driving it so I'm selling it and putting my weekend ride in private storage. Again, this Benz is covered under warranty until 2013! Can't go wrong with this one! My loss is your gain!

This E350 is in VERY good condition. It has been meticulously maintained as I am a car fanatic. It was serviced with a "Service B" at San Diego Mercedes Benz. It was an expensive and thorough service that proved it's superior condition. I have all documents and paperwork which shows the "Service B" completion. I'm only asking enough to pay off the rest of my loan on the car. I'm not in it to make money at all. I'm an open and honest person but I do need to sell this before I deploy. Thank you for looking and God bless! I have plenty more pictures of the car. Just let me know if you want to see any particular picture and i'll be happy to oblige.

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry. I've been having issues uploading the pics:

SAM_0290.jpg

SAM_0280.jpg

SAM_0303.jpg

SAM_0288.jpg

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
BUMP

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
REDUCED PRICE!!!!

You won't find another 2007 with this color combo, HID head lights, taken care of, and under warranty....you just won't.

I have plenty of pictures and can take any pictures you want. I'm unable to upload more than 8 on CL.

A list of standard equipment it comes with can be found in the CarFax Report that I've already paid for (link is below):

White exterior with Beige interior. It has Navigation, heated leather seats, sun roof, upgraded 19 inch alloy wheels, 6-disc CD changer and everything else you can think of!! It only has 64663 miles on it! It hasn't even been broken in yet!

It comes with a genuine "MB E350" License Plate from Germany, including the original stickers. It is also equipped with aftermarket HID Head Lights. The stock head lights on this model are no where near as clear or bright as these. They improve the safety of driving at night exponentially. I have an exotic that I drive on the weekends and wanted something completely opposite from that for my daily driver. I have driven everything under the sun and this is one of the most plush, quiet, smooth, and enjoyable rides out there. I wish I didn't have to sell this although I just found out I will be deploying very soon. It's completely pointless to continue making payments and paying insurance on it if I'm deployed and not driving it so I'm selling it and putting my weekend ride in private storage. Again, this Benz is covered under warranty until 2013! Can't go wrong with this one! My loss is your gain!

This E350 is in VERY good condition. It has been meticulously maintained as I am a car fanatic. It was serviced with a "Service B" at San Diego Mercedes Benz. It was an expensive and thorough service that proved it's superior condition. I have all documents and paperwork which shows the "Service B" completion. I'm only asking enough to pay off the rest of my loan on the car. I'm not in it to make money at all. I'm an open and honest person but I do need to sell this before I deploy. Thank you for looking and God bless! I have plenty more pictures of the car. Just let me know if you want to see any particular picture and i'll be happy to oblige.

PRICE REDUCTION!!! $19,999.00

PRICED TO SELL ASAP!!!

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
REDUCED PRICE!!!!

*****PRICE DROP $19699*****

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PRICE DROP YET AGAIN.......$18899

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Forgot to update...SOLD

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Did you get close to your final asking price? Just wondering as I have nearly the exact same car and am going to be selling it soon.

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did you get close to your final asking price? Just wondering as I have nearly the exact same car and am going to be selling it soon.
Final selling price was $18885.00

1 - 10 of 10 Posts