The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Burnt Orange Exige S 240 - New color finally here

It just came in. What a beauty. The color looks sun-kissed bronze. I'll post pictures shortly.

Fully loaded and available. Please contact me if you are interested in this hot new car!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Finally have some detailed photos. The car is now on the showroom and available. This is definitely a color to see in person. The photos do not do it justice. Please contact me if you are interested in this stunning car.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
I like the Isotope Green Exige in the backgound. Sorinne, would it be difficult to get an Isotope Green SC Elise? Or am I limited to pick what's there in stock?

--Hal

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think that's a 07 KG Cup car.
Yes.. that's a Krypton Green Exige Cup Car. We are heavily discounting it and asking $79,900 for it.

I like the Isotope Green Exige in the backgound. Sorinne, would it be difficult to get an Isotope Green SC Elise? Or am I limited to pick what's there in stock?

--Hal
You'll have a pm/email shortly. :)

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
It's a beauty. Will you take $68K for it? Lol. I keed I keed.;)
rotfl

In all seriousness, how does this differ from Chrome Orange? I figure the differences are something you have to see in person.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
rotfl

In all seriousness, how does this differ from Chrome Orange? I figure the differences are something you have to see in person.
Chrome Orange is a much brighter louder color. This is more subdued and more understated, if you can describe Orange as understated. It's gorgeous in the mornings when the sun comes into the showroom.

·
Registered
948 Posts

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
I built this car on Lotus' site and MSRP is $74,225 and doesn't include the destination charge which is (I think) $900.

So, if BMC is willing to sell for this car for a $3,000 discount, I'd say that's pretty good or at the very least reasonable considering the number of Exige 240s currently sitting on dealer's lots.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The car is sold to a LotusTalk member. I'm sure that he'll share his story after he picks it up. Hopefully he'll snap some outdoor photos.:)

·
Registered
58 Posts
that's burnt orange isnt it, have seen it in person, simply stunning

1 - 20 of 24 Posts