The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw on the new lotuscars website, that the 2008 Elise Sport Package includes ProBax sport seats. What is the difference between sport seats and regular seats? Also, did pre-08 Sport Package Elises have different seats than non-sport?

·
Registered
431 Posts
I saw on the new lotuscars website, that the 2008 Elise Sport Package includes ProBax sport seats. What is the difference between sport seats and regular seats? Also, did pre-08 Sport Package Elises have different seats than non-sport?
I believe that ProBax sport seats were part of the 07 Elise "Track package" option, and standard on the Exige and Elise California's. In 08 the ProBax sport seats are now included with the "Sports package".

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't think you guys are understanding my question. I have ProBax seats myself in my 06....

Let me rephrase:

What is the difference between ProBax sport seats and ProBax non-sport seats?

·
Registered
9,273 Posts
The '08 EliseSC probax sport seats have 4 point harness grommets in them like the exige does. Non-sport seats are "plain" Elise seats.

Like this for the sport seat: seat.jpg

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
OK I think I got it. I believe all the seats as of 06 have ProBax designed padding, making them ProBax seats. From the base Elise cloth to the leather Exige seats. The “sport” seats have the holes in them to run the shoulder straps through. But I think they are ProBax too.

Kevin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts