The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2008 Exige ECU that I acquired with a supercharger kit. I am selling the ECU for best offer. I have pictures of anyone needs or wants.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
I have a 2008 Exige ECU that I acquired with a supercharger kit. I am selling the ECU for best offer. I have pictures of anyone needs or wants.
First post and it was in the wrong section, with no pictures, proof of the part, contact information, etc. This is like a textbook example of how not to sell a product. Please follow the forum rules. Thanks.

1. No for sale threads with just a link to an eBay, Craigslist, or any other site ad. Take the time to actually make a decent for sale thread.

2. Pictures sell items/cars, please post pictures with for sale threads.

3. No "testing waters" threads, no "just wanting to see what I can get" threads, no "feeler" threads. Although it’s acceptable to list an item OBO, or post an item and ask for everyone's best offer.

4. Discussion following the normal rules of the forums welcomed, but no comments on price allowed unless the OP specifically asks for it. Otherwise, take it to PMs.

5. If market place rules are not followed when posting a for sale thread, it will get deleted.

San

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry if I posted in the wrong place. little confusing using this site from my phone. Where do I post my for sale post?

·
7,598 Posts
Sorry if I posted in the wrong place. little confusing using this site from my phone. Where do I post my for sale post?
It's already been moved to the proper section. The better questions are:

How does anyone here know you really have the ECU? Post a picture with the part number, the date and your user name in the picture.

How is anyone supposed to contact you? You aren't able to send or receive private messages as you're new here and you've provided no contact information.

How much are you asking for the ECU you claim to have?

I asked that you please follow the forum rules. Post some pictures and an asking price. Your lack of effort in posting a proper for sale thread (especially as it's your first post) doesn't make you look like a serious seller.

San

·
7,598 Posts
I'm going to close this now. Feel free to post a proper for sale ad following the forum rules. Thanks.

San

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.