The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 Exige S 240 Aspen White 13xx Miles $55,500

For Sale: 2008 Lotus Exige S240 in Aspen White w/ Touring Package, Track Package & Starshield.

It's absolutely beautiful and the new owner will not only have a wonderful car, but will also be extremely happy in getting the best deal on an Exige S 240 to date!

Here is a summary of the car for sale.

2008 Lotus Exige S 240
Aspen White w/ Black Leather Interior
Touring Package, Track Package, Starshield
13xx Miles
1K Service done at Silicon Valley Auto Group (Los Gatos Lotus) - this included a full inspection! The car is ready to go!
Tax & Registration Just paid earlier in July ($6,xxx down the drain)
The car is registered in California and is registered until 6/24/09. I have the current registration, plates and tags.
NEVER Tracked, Raced, Hard Launched, Abused
If you need a reference, you can contact Jordan @ Silicon Valley Auto Group (Lotus Los Gatos)
Always garaged and covered using a car cover
Car cover is included.
No accidents, paintwork, damage or repairs.

Additions Made to the Car:
JVC KD-AVX44 Stereo w/ 3.5" LCD w/ Bluetooth and IPOD Control
Rearview Camera (Displayed on JVC LCD)
Polk Audio db401 4" Front Speakers
Polk Audio db521 5.25" Rear Speakers
(The speakers sound 100% better than stock)

I will provide the stock stereo and speakers as well.

Due to a recent family tragedy, I need to sell the car quickly so that I can tend to my family matters. The price has been lowered to 55,500. If the car does not sell soon, I will just sell it to a dealership. Please, only contact me if you are ready to buy.

Please feel free to PM me or call me at 510-275-4005. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY with cash in hand.

Here are pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A friend of mine does custom car installations and did it for me. Awesome work. The end result far exceeded my expectations. The rearview camera completely eliminates the blind spots. Once cars on the side disappear from the rearview screen, you can see them outside your windows.

Mind if I ask where you got the JVC system done? Thanks :) Good luck.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Have patience. Trading the car to a dealership will not get you much.... pass it along to another Lotus enthusiast!! In the meantime, enjoy your gem. :D

·
Registered
532 Posts
Man this is an awesome deal! Too bad I have the 07. Somebody's gotta get a SWEET deal!!!!!

I hope s/o who appreciates it will buy it. I guess I should've waited a year. Nah - 4.5K miles of fun say otherwise.

·
Registered
693 Posts
If I wasn't still stationed in Japan and on a G-damn ship, I would have bought this car from you off your original post. $%@[email protected]!....... :mad:

It'll sell... be patient.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If I can sell my S2000 in time, I will definitely take this off your hands.

Every time I look at this car, I drool. Love the color and the model.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Given the recent tragedy in my family, I really need to get this task out of the way. If the car does not sell soon, I am just going to sell it to a dealer. I'm lowering the price to 55,500 in hopes that someone here will buy it rather than seeing it for sale at a dealership for 60K+. The car is also up on eBay and cars.com. I have not updated the pricing there, but I will soon.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts