The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for sale is my 2008 Exige S240, in beautiful Arctic Silver over Black leather interior. Factory options include the Touring Package, LSD (I believe), metallic paint and Star Shield protection. Aftermarket enhancements include a Larini Club Sport exhaust, Alpine Bluetooth head unit (I still have the factory unit as well), window tint and a lightweight battery. I purchased the car from another member of the forum in late summer last year. He had the car for about seven years and was the second owner. I don’t get the chance to drive the car as much as I would like to, so I figured I would let another enthusiast get a chance.

The car currently has 19k miles and is in great condition, with no accidents, track use, snow, etc. The car has been garage kept and all the electronics and AC, etc. work perfectly. The car has been maintained by Ralph at RS Motorsports in NJ for the last 6-7 years and is up to date on services. I have copies of all the related invoices.

The car is located in Fairfield County CT (Norwalk) and I am asking $56,750 OBO. The VIN is SCCWC11128HL81067.

Thanks for your interest!

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Beautiful Exige. A few questions: 1) What area of Jersey are you in? 2) Any significant dings or blemishes? 3) What tires do you have on the car and what's the date stamp on them?

Thanks!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beautiful Exige. A few questions: 1) What area of Jersey are you in? 2) Any significant dings or blemishes? 3) What tires do you have on the car and what's the date stamp on them?

Thanks!
Thanks for your interest. Here are my responses:

1) I actually live in CT - The car was serviced in North Jersey.

2) Exterior Paint: a couple of SMALL scratches that would not even show up in a close-up picture. These should buff out. Wheels: No curb rash but one wheel has a small chip in the paint. Interior: A couple of small scuffs on the plastic sills (nothing major) and the headliner is starting to sag (lightly) on the passenger side.

3) The car has Continental ExtremeContact DWS (so you don't die if you get stuck out in the rain....lol). I did not look at the date stamp but the receipt has them being purchased/installed in September 2014.

Dave

·
Registered
1 Posts
Up for sale is my 2008 Exige S240, in beautiful Arctic Silver over Black leather interior. Factory options include the Touring Package, LSD (I believe), metallic paint and Star Shield protection. Aftermarket enhancements include a Larini Club Sport exhaust, Reverie CF side sills, Alpine Bluetooth head unit (I still have the factory unit as well), window tint and a lightweight battery. I purchased the car from another member of the forum in late summer last year. He had the car for about seven years and was the second owner. I don’t get the chance to drive the car as much as I would like to, so I figured I would let another enthusiast get a chance.

The car currently has 19k miles and is in great condition, with no accidents, track use, snow, etc. The car has been garage kept and all the electronics and AC, etc. work perfectly. The car has been maintained by Ralph at RS Motorsports in NJ for the last 6-7 years and is up to date on services. I have copies of all the related invoices.

The car is located in Fairfield County CT (Norwalk) and I am asking $56,750 OBO. The VIN is SCCWC11128HL81067.

Dave
I live in Fairfield County and am interested in seeing your car this week if possible.

Edward

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Up for sale is my 2008 Exige S240, in beautiful Arctic Silver over Black leather interior. Factory options include the Touring Package, LSD (I believe), metallic paint and Star Shield protection. Aftermarket enhancements include a Larini Club Sport exhaust, Reverie CF side sills, Alpine Bluetooth head unit (I still have the factory unit as well), window tint and a lightweight battery. I purchased the car from another member of the forum in late summer last year. He had the car for about seven years and was the second owner. I don’t get the chance to drive the car as much as I would like to, so I figured I would let another enthusiast get a chance.

Dave
I live in Fairfield County and am interested in seeing your car this week if possible.

Edward
Hi Edward,

I tried to PM you but you are too new to receive them. Send me an email at [email protected] and we can set up a time to see the car this week.

Best,
Dave

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Back from a business trip..... Price lowered to $55,900 OBO.

As an update, when washing the car the other day, I accidentally put a small crack on the bottom of one of the rocker panels (not visible unless under the car). I am in the process of getting an estimate (assuming around $500) and then will have it fixed. Being that it will take a few weeks to get this into the shop, I am open to someone purchasing the car beforehand and then they can have the car fixed whenever/wherever they wish.

Dave

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Is this still for sale? If so, shoot me a text.
My cell number, provided cryptically to avoid the spam bots:
400+10
400+15
3300+1
Yes, the car is still available. Sorry for the delay in response. Normally I get notifications when someone posts in my threads, but I did not get notifications on yours. Let me know if I can answer any questions, etc.

Dave

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
To clarify for a couple of PMs, I have the title in hand with no liens.

Also, I just lifted the rear of the car and manually spun the tires with the car in gear. Since the tires spun in different directions, I am concluding the car does NOT have LSD.

Dave

1 - 20 of 25 Posts