The Lotus Cars Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 Exige S240 Aspen White 1200Mi $56,900 FINAL REDUCTION!

EDIT: THIS IS MY FINAL REDUCTION SINCE I WANT TO CLOSE A DEAL THIS WEEKEND. $56,900 AND I WILL INCLUDE THE CARPC! FIRST BUYER WITH CASH ON HAND WILL GET THE CAR. PLEASE, NO MORE DISCUSSIONS ON WHY NOT TO SELL THE CAR, ETC.

CALL ME: 510-275-4005

2008 Lotus Exige S 240
Aspen White w/ Black Leather Interior
Touring Package, Track Package, Starshield
1200 Miles
1K Service done at Silicon Valley Auto Group (Los Gatos Lotus)
Tax & Registration Just paid earlier in July ($6,xxx down the drain)
NEVER Tracked, Raced, Hard Launched, Abused
If you need a reference, you can contact Jordan @ Silicon Valley Auto Group (Lotus Los Gatos)

Additions Made to the Car:
JVC KD-AVX44 Stereo w/ 3.5" LCD w/ Bluetooth and IPOD Control
Rearview Camera (Displayed on JVC LCD)
Polk Audio db401 4" Front Speakers
Polk Audio db521 5.25" Rear Speakers
(The speakers sound 100% better than stock)

I will provide the stock stereo and speakers as well.
I have a CarPC installed in it right now. I'd prefer to keep it, but we can work something out if you want it. There were no modifications done to the car for the CarPC install, so it's an easy uninstallation.

This car is absolutely beautiful. Aspen White is just gorgeous.

I am looking to sell the car right away, so please only contact me if you are ready to buy.

I do not have any pictures, but I will try to upload them soon.

Here is a sub-60K S240!

Price: $58,000
Note on this price: I really DON'T want to set an set a precedence for the pricing of barely used S240s. I do feel that they should be going for over 60K. My price reflects my sense of urgency to sell it. I would just hate to see people posting things like "that Aspen White S240 sold for 58K, so you should sell yours for under 60K too."

Added a few more external pics:

·
Registered
853 Posts
PM for you Noob. Rob

·
Registered
140 Posts
sell the girl before the car

·
Registered
217 Posts
1200 Miles
You might want to change the title of your post. My first thought was 'how the heck did someone put 12 thousand miles on an '08 S240 already"? :D

1200 miles = 1.2K.

Great price on your car. There's a red S240 at SVAG that I've been salivating over that's $72K. If I had a spare $60K laying around I'd be all over yours. Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You might want to change the title of your post. My first thought was 'how the heck did someone put 12 thousand miles on an '08 S240 already"? :D

1200 miles = 1.2K.

Great price on your car. There's a red S240 at SVAG that I've been salivating over that's $72K. If I had a spare $60K laying around I'd be all over yours. Good luck with your sale.

Oh whoops. See how out of sorts I am over selling this car? I've asked the moderators to change the title :) Well, it got you into the thread didn't it? rotfl

·
Registered
693 Posts
Christ....just my luck. The car I want and my ass is still stuck in Japan. %@#[email protected]!....

Good luck with the sale.

Tim

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
dump the chick. you are setting a dangerous precedent by letting her tell you what car you can drive. Next thing you know you'll be driving a minivan or a suv everyday.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Ahh, what a deal! About 12K over my budget. :drool:

·
Registered
127 Posts
I am with the "dumping the chick crowd". But in order to be objective, we need to see her pic before making such call...

·
Banned
874 Posts

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
girlfriend cant stand to see you happy?
been down this road before
there arent very many cars that are more fun that a lotus
there are A LOT of girls more fun that your GF
ditch the bitch...

if she was your wife and you were having a kid I could MAYBE see her pushing you to sell ok...

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
man...i'm not getting anywhere with this sale....
although its a great deal... anyone who buys it knows they are ripping your soul... and when they are driving it all they will hear is the ghastly whines of your tattered spirit tearing at their conscience :crazyeyes

nobody wants an exige with a hauted past :p

:shift::popcorn:

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
question...
is your GF gonna pay the difference between what you paid(including taxes) and what you get for the car?
sounds like you are about to flush $18,000 down the toilet? and I highly doubt she has that kind of cash laying around...
thats worse than my last girlfriend and thats saying something

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.