The Lotus Cars Community banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Administrator
7,536 Posts
I've got a gentleman that wants it, we have worked out a price, however if you want it send me an Offer

thanks for the miss parts haha those catch cans
Has the car sold? Want this closed?

·
Registered
2020 Evora GT in Formula Red, coordinated black+red interior, windowed engine hatch
724 Posts
Has the car sold?
My emotions hope "NOOOOO!" and my wallet hopes "YES!". :)

Interestingly, I strongly suspect the seller is an FPV pilot like my son. Too many clues to be a coincidence. So I sort of have a vague connection to this car.

·
Administrator
7,536 Posts
My emotions hope "NOOOOO!" and my wallet hopes "YES!". :)

Interestingly, I strongly suspect the seller is an FPV pilot like my son. Too many clues to be a coincidence. So I sort of have a vague connection to this car.
I believe he is. Search YT

·
Administrator
7,536 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Ugh, I totally would. My wife would kill me. I'm also after the same dream car but in a few years when the kids outgrow the Evora GT. GLWS.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Great looking car! what tune do you have on the car? Like you I have blade 300 power pack on my car. I was thinking of getting dmc header too but I was told i'd need a new tune. Good luck with sale. Great set up!

·
Registered
2005 Corvette Lemans Blue
17 Posts

·
Mr Steele
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Available?
Any dyno pulls?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes it's still available but I'm having second thoughts about letting it go. I had some amazing offers and have spoken to quite a few really cool people.
I am going to leave the thread up and I will entertain selling the car at my asking price, but other than that I am pretty set on just keeping it.
as far as dyne pulls yes. made 241/173 on 93 middle of June on a mustang dyne if I remember correctly. I have videos

- Steele

·
Mr Steele
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Hey guys my apologies for being despondent on this thread and in the Dm's. My life has been hectic for the last few months to say the least.
long story short I've spoken to quite a few people about selling the car and many great offers were thrown on the table. After thinking on it for a while and really just not
being home to facilitate any type of deal I am realizing that this car is just something special that I can't replace easily. I brought my 991.2 GT3 home tonight and am realizing why every single
person that wanted my exige currently or previously owned a 996/997/991 gt3. I think the picture I'm starting to see is if you can afford to have both.. do it there is no substitute for either of these amazing vehicles

so in summary the car is for sale.
but I think it would take my asking price to get me to let it go.

- Steele

·
Registered
89 Posts
Right on. I, also, have tried to cheat on my Exige. They're slow (by modern 0-60 standards), uncomfortable/rattly, and "cheap"... But hell, they're also brilliant in every way, including those I listed!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts