The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a fresh re-post as the first one became cluttered and needed updating. (https://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f94/2008-exige-s240-20k-miles-ardent-red-453954/)

2008 Exige S240, ardent red, 2nd owner, 23,XXX miles.
This car was sold new from the dealer here in the Seattle area (Park Place ltd) and has remained local.
Always garaged, first owner and myself never tracked it.

Factory options:
-Track package
-Touring package
-Starshield

Upgrades as of ~7k miles ago:
-KF270 tune w/525cc injectors. Purchased spare ECU w/flash, preserving original and original 440cc injectors.
-BOE ST muffler. Rear exit thru spare panel, preserving original panel and original muffler.
-3.0" S/C pulley, again hanging on to original.

RE71R tires all around with plenty of tread left.

I have all the original parts if the buyer wants to go back to completely stock. No problems passing WA emissions and no noticeable drop in mileage.

Early in its history the dash went bad and was replaced under warranty, thus the door sticker indicating it was replaced with 3196 miles. Common issue and has already been resolved.
Another common issue is the headliner. As with most/all Exiges, it's finally separating. I've held off fixing as some owners have a strong preference with regard to replacement material. I've had quotes ranging from $250-$400.
Factory oil line recall was completed by Park Place when I had the car inspected prior to buying.

I've been extremely happy with the car and I have no doubt the next owner will equally enjoy it. Please send a PM if interested. Located in Woodinville, WA.
-
$55,000
-

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts