The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All, I purchased Mikes 2008 S240 (Yellow) Out of Naples Florida.
Mike, thank you, fantastic seller, forthright in all things about the vehicle and easy easy to deal with.

The car arrived last Wednesday and I'm thrilled with it, to say the least. Very happy to have "joined the club"

Attachments

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
I remember when my Exige S was stock. That lasted a couple of months. The wheels were the first to go. They're nice and reasonably light, but are kind of a pain to clean.

Enjoy your new toy. Looks unmolested. Pray you can resist the mod temptation. Say goodbye to the enjoyment you felt with another sports car. The Elige will spoil you for life, but in a good way. Welcome to the forum.

San

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Congrats on your purchase!

Interesting, the different rotors that came with the 2008

·
7,598 Posts
The stock gas cap cover and surround is nice, but the GB Composites carbon unit would really pop against the yellow. It's also lighter, but that's a personal addiction I have.

San

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! Funny I actually looked at that exact car before settling on mine!

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Great looking car! I gotta admit I have been eyeing that car for months now but I'm just not quite at the point of being able to purchase. I was hoping that one would've stuck around Florida a little longer. Congratulations on the purchase!

·
Premium Member
140 Posts
You found a good one. My Elise was parked right next to it at one of our local Lotus club events a while back. It was pristine! Congrats!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Welcome to the 2008 S240 club

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
Congrats!
Check out Club Lotus North West (clnw.org) in case you are in the greater PDX area (or even if you're not).

·
7,598 Posts
Very strange that the OP has never posted again.

San

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all for the warm welcome! Very excited for the car.
Yes, it is pristine indeed. You have to look hard for blemishes and dirt, making me feel "responsible" to keep it that way.

@oldmansan, dont' worry, I'm here & watching ;) Just jam packed busy at work, time is limited.

I'll check out the PDX clnw.org - Thanks for that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts