The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Some pics from the LAAS media and industry day. It was good fun today and nice to be able to really check out the cars, sit in them and talk to the company reps and other media/industry people. And free food too! :nanner2:

Will start with the Evora

More pix Here

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spyker had a display last year too with pretty much the same cars

I thought the California looked great from from the front and profile, but the back of it was a bit meh. Like it with the hard top up better too
The front sort of had a classic 250GT look to it

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
LA Auto Show 2008 - Lotus content

From media preview day of the LA Auto Show.

A Dodge electric vehicle utilizing the Lotus chassis.

Edit - removed photos, pixlpush resized them and reposted below. :)

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Finally... Looks like Lotus is getting a proper auto show booth.

Their autoshow booths always looked like an afterthought. Now they've got the Evora up on a turntable and flashy new autoshow digs. Nice! :clap:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Picture 1 Forged Team Dynamic wheels on Exige

Picture 2 Spec sheet for Lotus-chassis Dodge electric vehicle

Edit: removed my pictures, deemed too big. Bigger = more detail but internet folks don't like scrolling. :D Pixlpush resized and posted them below.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
From media preview day of the LA Auto Show.

A Dodge electric vehicle utilizing the Lotus chassis.

Edit - removed photos, pixlpush resized them and reposted below. :)
For the record, the only thing Dodge about the Dodge EV are the decals and maybe the battery, EVERYTHING things else is the Lotus Europa.

At Cars and Coffee, I heard a gentleman from Dodge telling someone that Dodge built this vehicle in Detroit so I got a little closer to hear more of this story of his and he looked at me and said, "So what do you know about this car? I told him, "Everything! we built it" his face turned red knowing what I heard him say just a few moments ago but just shrugged it off as if I wasn't paying attention and invited him to the group of Lotus owners.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice talking to you today Abe, and thanks for letting me get a closer look at the car
Let me know when my complimentary Evora shows up, I can even come and pick it up ;)

·
Forum Founder
29,080 Posts
1 - 20 of 60 Posts