The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
But will they call it the Dodge Charger? Plug your Charger into the charger? Sorry, could not help myself, will go back to lurking now.
that was the lamest joke i have ever heard before in my life, and yet, i could not stop from laughing because it made perfect sense rotfl

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
it really is. reminds me of the elongated clitoris on a female hyena.
:huh: I won't ask how you know that

Actually, while it has a few strange elements, the car looks pretty cool in person

·
Registered
807 Posts
while it has a few strange elements, the car looks pretty cool in person
no, no it doesn't. in person, you'd have a hard time telling if this thing was coming or going. this is just 'weird' for the sake of being 'weird'. what happened to the days of designing good looking cars?

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
no, no it doesn't. in person, you'd have a hard time telling if this thing was coming or going. this is just 'weird' for the sake of being 'weird'. what happened to the days of designing good looking cars?

Yes it does :)

other than the nose and tail (which is designed like that to manage airflow) it is low and sleek like a Lamborghini.

And besides, it's a fiberglass concept that will never make it into production, so it doesn't matter

·
Registered
807 Posts
other than the nose and tail it is low and sleek like a Lamborghini.
that's like saying, "other than her flat arse and her badger face, she's got really nice shoulders like jenny mccarthy".

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
that's like saying, "other than her flat arse and her badger face, she's got really nice shoulders like jenny mccarthy".
rotfl

Point being, despite a couple of weird design elements, it had a pretty nice overall shape and presence

·
Registered
584 Posts
Maybe that's how you charge it - back it up into the socket.
Could be for deep space docking as well - "Hal, open the pod bay doors......"
Give Perry a sawzall - he'll take care of it.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I think that's where you put your awesome stereo system so the whole neighborhood can hear what you're listening to. Great for parties.

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
i think they're basically saying lambo owners want to copulate with their cars, and thats how big a receptacle needs to be in order to accomodate how big they think their equipment is ? but they ought to have put some sort of protective cover over the top to stop the gold medallion scratching the paint, possibly some handles on the sides

21 - 40 of 60 Posts