The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Bah, I knew this was going to happen since last summer. That's why I bought the Elise and am in the process of building it up.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
We should start a pool guessing how many repost threads there will be about this in the next week :)

ps ....you realize your post reads that this vehicle WILL be available for purchase in NA....are you leaving yourself an out?-poke-

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We should start a pool guessing how many repost threads there will be about this in the next week :)

ps ....you realize your post reads that this vehicle WILL be available for purchase in NA....are you leaving yourself an out?-poke-
Lotus has sooo much going on. Often I'll post news that refers to overseas matters as a simple point of discussion and next thing I know mark and I are getting phone calls with people wanting to place orders and such. The last post like this (about the entry level 2-Eleven for Europe) was a mess. Even Lotus started getting calls even though it was very clear in the release was very clear the car wasn't for North America. I was trying to nip this in the bud. I wonder if I had posted about the lotus Bobsleigh if I would have gotten orders for that...............

·
Registered
571 Posts
Where and when can we see this race?

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, this car will not be coming to the US. I do try to make way for those who would tryto correct me and say that versions of the Exige are in the US.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Man, I'm really digging the paint scheme on this.

Anybody know where we can find pics from other angles.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,432 Posts

·
Registered
547 Posts
That is a nice car. Is that chrome orange? I'll give you $68k for it.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts