The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Angelo Lazaris will present the 2008 Lotus Exige GT3 this week-end at the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix. Based on the European race car that competed in the FIA GT3 category, this is the world’s fastest Lotus, fitted with extreme aerodynamic aids and a highly developed 1.8-litre engine based on the same unit in the Exige S road car..."

This is from a new review on 2008 Lotus Exige GT3, from Top Speed. It includes info on the design, safety and performance of the model, as well as other features. Also available is a video and wallpaper / photo gallery.

Here is the link to the full article:
2008 Lotus Exige GT3 - Top Speed

And the link to the picture gallery:
2008 Lotus Exige GT3 wallpapers and high resolution photos - Top Speed

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
im not a fan of the front missing the small signal lights.

:shrug:

·
Registered
9,297 Posts
... this is the world’s fastest Lotus...
We get to see an Exige break 200mph? Really?
:coolnana:

That’s an 89 percent increase over base specification, and a colossal 198 hp per-litre.
They neglected to mention the that 4G63 is pushing 202hp per liter, with a factory warranty.
;)

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
They neglected to mention the that 4G63 is pushing 202hp per liter, with a factory warranty.
;)
The warranty is thrown in free with the purchase of a works team, labor budget, and spare parts rotfl

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
oh my..... so many cool aspects of the car. I wonder if exiges in the futer will got water to air also. With 15 % drivetrain they are still claiming 297.5 whp which is a good amount using the current supercharger setup. Anyone have any further info on the engine setup

·
Registered
9,297 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
He's my 2006 GT3... you can see how the animal has evolved.
Very nice setup. Did you buy the works car from the Cadena team or commissioned your own car built new?

·
Registered
59 Posts
It's the Lotus Prototype owned by Lotus, that was raced in the British GT 2006, but under tha cadena banner. The other two cars were Cadena customer cars, one of which is Angelo's car above.

A 3rd Cadena Customer car was introduced towards the end of the 2006 season and lotus refreshed this car and sold it to Lotus Korea.

I bought it from them.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts