The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just took in an 08 Persian Blue Exige S 240, its got only 428 miles on it!!! Its loaded, touring, track, LSD & Star ShieldIts brand new in every way, Give me a call or PM me for more info, Thanks, Rick Schneider 630.231.3400 FVMC

Attachments

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
What is the dial on the left side of the steering wheel? Traction control amounts (as with the Ferrari F430)???

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, thats adjustable traction control on the steering column, dial it up or down depending on your needs.
What is the dial on the left side of the steering wheel? Traction control amounts (as with the Ferrari F430)???

·
Registered
347 Posts
I would like to see the center console covered in Alcantara instead of the leather. I think that would look better. Leather is nice but for me, would do the Alcantara.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Alcantara absorbs moisture from the air which can then get on the seat rails. This is why Lotus doesn't use it on the center console.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We sold it new 3/18/08 to a local customer, he put a few street miles on it and decided to buy a race car instead, it is perfect in every way.
So was this traded in by a local owner already or did this come from another dealer?

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Give me 80K for my very limited edition (only 297 registered in the US!) first run 2006 Lotus Exige. I'll buy this one from you and then slip you a nice 5K tip, just because I'm such a nice guy. :sheep:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Great color! I just got a 240 in Persian Blue, and the tech doing the PDI and I couldn't take our eyes off of it. Gorgeous color that really stands out! :bow:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts