Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD!

I have finally decided it is time to sell my dream car from the last 8 years. I purchased my Exige in August of 2012 and have not looked back. It has been the most enjoyable car I have ever owned. I am the third owner of the car and I purchased it with 5,075 miles on the odometer. I have never tracked the car and from my discussions with both previous owners, they treated her just like me...for the street. The Exige has had no accidents and has a clean Kansas Title.

All routine maintenance has been performed by myself, BOE(Kansas City), or by St. Louis Motorcars. The Toyota engine and drive train has proven to be as reliable as I thought it would be when I purchased the car. The car is very easy to work on and I have always stored the car in an insulated garage and I never drove it in the rain.

There are no issues with the paint or body. The factory star shield has the normal wear and tear expected for a a car with almost 20,000 miles. There are no scuffs or rash on the wheels.

Car information:
Price: $56,000

VIN: SCCWC11158HL80835
Clean Title in Kansas
Car currently resides in St. Louis, MO.

Recalls - oil cooler recall performed by St. Louis Motorcars in June of 2018.

Current Mileage: 19,682 miles. Purchased in 2012 with 5,075 so I have put the majority of miles on this car.

Color: Persian Blue
Interior: Black Leather

Factory Options: Track Pack, Touring Pack, Star Shield, Limited Slip Differential

Items to come with the car: Owners manual, tool set, keys, original window sticker laminated, car cover, and original factory parts.

Tires: Brand new installed May of 2020. Yokohama Advan A052 factory sizes.

Interior- Very good condition with only normal wear showing on the door sills.
Exterior- Very good condition. Minor cosmetic pebble impacts that would be expected with a car of this mileage and road use.

Modifications to car:
BOE Torque 300+ tune with stock S240 components. Resulted in gain of 20HP. See picture of dyno.
Muffler - Larini SC Sport - Have original muffler to go with car
Hawk HPS Brake Pads - Have original Pagid Black pads that will go with car.
Front Tow Hook
Big Ball Shifter - Have original shifter ball that will go with car.
Fire Extinguisher

Pictures attached. I can supply additional picture upon request.This is your chance to own one of the rare Exige S240 that is stock with minor modifications.

Please PM through Lotus Talk if interested.

Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
gahhh waiting 6+ months for this exact combo and it goes sale pending in the 16 hours I don’t check the forum. Good luck with the sale and to the new owner! I’m VERY jealous.

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
LOL

·
Administrator
1,540 Posts
closed

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.