The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2008 Mitsubishi EvoX- 2012 Longblock w/ 4k miles, 51k on body - $26,500

Like the title states, selling a 2008 WW Evo X GSR with 51k miles on the chassis for 26,500 . The motor and turbo was just replaced (at 47k) by Mitsubishi under warranty for oil consumption issues. That means a brand new turbo, long block (bottom and top end). This baby has the brand new timing chain and oiling passage for it. The clutch was also replaced at the time with a brand new Clutch Masters FX300 stage 3 clutch, new throw out bearing, ACT fly wheel, and shift fork. I have all documentation regarding this and any work that has been done to the car since day one. If you are looking for a reliable DD Evo X that won't crap out on you and leave you stranded, look no further. The car is stock now (minus what is mentioned below) with stock ROM. Rotors are still very thick with hardly any wear (I believe they were replaced before I got the car). Pads still have an immense amount of life on them. Only foreseeable maintenance on the car will be oil changes (every 3k-5k depending on if you beat it or not).

List of Goodies-
2012 long block and turbo (4k miles)
Clutch Masters FX300 Stage 3 clutch (4k miles)
ACT Flywheel (4k miles)
Magnus Evo 9 CMC
Optima Red Top Battery
SS Front Lines (I don't recall the brand)
Updated Fuel Relays
Piano Black Trim pieces
CWest Front Bumper
KidneyThief Shift Boot
Rota Grids w/ Center Caps and Muteki (red) Lugs (18X 19.5 on the grids), Nitto Extreme Tires
Hawk Carbon Pads (6k miles)
Aero Side Skirts and Rear Spats
Rexspeed Gurney Flap on the SSS wing.

My commute is 5 miles a day and I drive this car like an old lady now, currently getting 22 MPG in town driving if that tells you anything. Not many miles will be put on the car, I have a motorcycle that I use mostly for transportation in the summer. If you don't live locally I can help set up transport. I forgot to mention, the nose was just resprayed and is basically brand spanking new. This is my son's car, so contact him directly. Email is usually the best way.... [email protected], or text 847-975-7047.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
to the top

1 - 2 of 2 Posts