The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2008 Lotus Elise (Like New) for SALE here in Vancouver!!

Never used and clean as new!! Solar Yellow color!! Brand new at 35 km (due to moving upon delivery), fully loaded with touring package & premium package, removable black soft top, mp3, XM radio, leather interior including leather steering wheel, middle gear & brake, side door panels, perforated leather seats, floor mats, middle cup holder, alloy wheels!! Full Warranty!! NO HISTORY & NO ACCIDENTS!! Retail price is $65,000 and with 17% taxes, PDI, shipping, paperwork, metallic color... so total $78,000, but we will sell below retail:

Private sale, so only PST applies!!

PRICE: $52,500!! Still negociable!!

Located here in Vancouver, BC Canada

Attachments

M

·
0 Posts
I see your car advertisement everywhere. Why the heck are you selling? 35 km. I would buy it right now if I didn't have one already.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for your reply MPR!!
reason for selling is because owner cannot be here to enjoy the car... he has to go overseas to attend some family matters... so it is urgent matter.

please let me know if anyone is interested... thanks!! :bow:

·
Registered
261 Posts
thanks for your reply MPR!!
reason for selling is because owner cannot be here to enjoy the car... he has to go overseas to attend some family matters... so it is urgent matter.

please let me know if anyone is interested... thanks!! :bow:
yeah with the weather getting ****tier many owners will not get to enjoy these cars as much as they did in the summer.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, i do know one of my friends have an Elise, and he drives it all year, and still enjoys it... of course, not enjoying the open air compared to summer, but still very enjoyable all throughout the year :wave:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts