The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 2008 New Lotus Elise for sale, I am in Vancouver!!

2008 LOTUS ELISE FOR SALE!! Never used & clean as new!! Solar Yellow color!! Brand new at 35 km (due to moving upon delivery), fully loaded with touring package & premium package, removable black soft top, alloy wheels, mp3, XM radio!! Full Warranty!! NO HISTORY & NO ACCIDENTS!! Retail price is $65,000 and with 17% taxes, PDI, shipping, paperwork, metallic color... so total $78,000, but we will sell below retail:

$59,000!! Still negociable!!

Come see it to experience the beauty of this car!!
Located here in Vancouver/Richmond, BC Canada

Call Alex at 604-551-5882!!
or email me Alan at: [email protected]

2008LotusElise-01.JPG
2008LotusElise-02.JPG
2008LotusElise-03.JPG

Attachments

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
:eek:
rotfl
is this for real?-poke-
:popcorn:
:thwack:
no one here knows what a lotus looks like... please tell us more about this "hot design"

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha... sorry for the funny words...

haha... sorry for the funny words... the Elise is pretty much a hot design... compared to many other models in my opinion, and i give kudos to the designer... very nicely done!! :p

·
Registered
453 Posts
haha... sorry for the funny words... the Elise is pretty much a hot design... compared to many other models in my opinion, and i give kudos to the designer... very nicely done!! :p

Stop taking the tablets they aren’t working, alternatively increase the dose to 20 per day. :nanner:

Vancouver Lotus dealer selling 2007 for $54,900.00 18 km

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
actually on fine line... the ad says differently

it says 54,800 base price plus options...
then in small words at the bottom, it says original price around 66,000, then this car with options is around $61,500

the price of this car is still negociable, so still we can make the customer happy the best we can with price and everything... :cool:

·
Registered
560 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
No it's not.
And I think they all have alloys
you might want to check your sarcasm detector, it is leaking coolant all over the place.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Just so I'm clear on this good deal? Currently the Vancouver dealer Weissach has a N/A 2008 Solar Yellow Elise with traction control and a hardtop in the touring package listed for $62,110. The hardtop & traction control here in Canada add about $1,800 to the price so that makes the Weissach car $60,310 before taxes if you make the adjustment. 7% sales tax has to be paid no matter whom you buy the car from. So you might possibly save 5% GST tax if this guy is not a dealer in any way.

Weissach Elise as listed less $1,800 adjust = $60,310 plus PST $4,221.7 & GST $3,015.50 = Total $67,547.20
This Elise as listed here $61,500 plus PST $4,305 = Total $65,805.00
Difference= $1,742.20 If you don't have to pay the GST.
Is this the great deal??

BTW I bought my Elise from Weissach and they are terrific to deal with. Real car guys (even the girls there are car guys).

If anyone from outside the Vancouver area is seriously interested in this car PM me and I will check it out further if you like.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
To Rondo Fondu:

Weissach's 2008 car DOESN'T have Premium Package...
the one we have has BOTH Premium Package and Touring package...
also, dealers will charge additional 3% luxury tax, 5% GST, PDI, shipping, paperwork,etc...
but from us, only one sales tax because private sale...

just a heads up... your support for Weissach is nice, I am sure they are nice dealers too!!

NOTE:**my family is just trying to sell below cost... just kind of painful to reduce price that much... that is all we are experiencing, so please don't mind us if we are trying to sell this car with these info... we are not trying to compete with any other dealers or sellers... thanks!!**

peace

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
please please PM me... this is super low price!!

please PM me... this is super low price!!
only 35 km (due to delivery and moving it around in showroom areas)

thanks guys!!
:)

·
Registered
311 Posts
I once had a licence plate on my car that said " Blow Me"
People often asked me why I'd put such a crude plate on a vehicle that I drive.
My reply was, "It means differnt things to different people.

You seem like a smart guy.
What does it mean to you?
You win the award for the disconcertingly confusing post of the day! Seriously were you even replying to me? This is how i saw it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lttletimmy View Post
c'mon guys, its a good deal! It even has alloy wheels!
No it's not.

He was being sarcastic and you didn't get it, i was poking fun at you, but not in a mean way. How this has to do with your blow me license plate i am entirely not clear on.

·
Registered
560 Posts
You win the award for the disconcertingly confusing post of the day! Seriously were you even replying to me? This is how i saw it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lttletimmy View Post
c'mon guys, its a good deal! It even has alloy wheels!
No it's not.

He was being sarcastic and you didn't get it, i was poking fun at you, but not in a mean way. How this has to do with your blow me license plate i am entirely not clear on.
Sorry, took you the wrong way.
Posting deleted.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts