The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

2008 North East Calendar

3K views 20 replies 6 participants last post by  Vangman 
#1 · (Edited)
Spring is nearly sprung and it is time to dust off our cars and get ready to exercise them. Here is a tentative outline of events planned for 08.

March
3/15 Dinner @ NY/NJ Area​
3/30 NY Auto Show, Jacob Javitz Center, NY, NY​

April
4/13 Forth Annual Fish and Chips Run, The Ship Inn, Milford, N.J. 4th Annual Fish & Chips Run? (NJ) - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

May
5/3 or 5/4 Cinco De Mayo Dinner and Drive @ El Mariachi, New Milford, Ct. 5/4 Cinco De Mayo Dinner and Drive @ El Mariachi, New Milford, Ct. - LotusTalk - The Lotus Cars Community

June
For those who can be in 5 places at once
6/1 Dinner and Drive @ CT area Moved to 6/29

July
POSTPONED 7/12 Club111 Second Annual Drive-In Night @ Pleasant Valley Drive In, Pleasant Valley, Ct. http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f110/7-12-sat-drive-58765/#post1046645

August
8/16 Forth Annual "Lotus on My Lawn" Link to 2007 Event

September
9/14 The Fifth Annual Club111 Fall BBQ, Greg Dick’s House, White
Plains, NY (YEAH!! Thanks Greg) Peck's BBQ
9/21 POSTPONED because of Jeff's Vermont Drive (see the above link) - Dinner and Drive @ Boston Area Vermont Drive

October
10/5 Lotus of Greenwich Drive 9am, 249 Railroad Ave, Greenwich, Ct.
10/5 Karting at GPNY Karting Thread

10/12 NY City Drive NY City Drive Thread

10/26 Ichabod Crane Run, Sleepy Hollow, NY​

November
11/9 Dinner and Drive @ NY/CT area​
11/29 Karting, Possibly F1GP or F1 Boston​

December
12/20 Fifth Annual Club111 Holiday Party​

Sunday Mornings
Sunday Morning Ferrari Gathering in Rocky Hill, CT Lotus/Ferrari Chat

I've gotten a couple of e-mails as well of info that I need to through in here. I was hoping to have info from NELLI to add to this list but nothing has been posted yet. I know a lot of you guys (and gals) are starting to get spring fever so I wanted to at least get something out there.

See less See more
#2 ·
leo is have its ny auto show get together on the 29, they have a display that day(including my car) with ten lotus total. maybe that might be the day to meet up? also, the drive inn... is has any one looked at a location of a close one.... that was a long !!! drive...thats all ill say about that...

also, maybe we could try for one auto x tops 16 cars.. and make a day of it....

great calendar! looks to be a great year!

rob and stef

#3 ·
bump - updates have been added to the calendar.

#5 ·
So what are you trying to say?

#8 ·
I forgot to post a move on this. I got a family wedding to go to (would rather drive my car) but can't get out of it.

So I'm moving it to June 29th. I'll post an update after I get back from the wedding.

BTW - Exarkun - I got your v-mail but deleted the message when I was trying to rewind to get your number.

#10 ·
Since the CT drive and gpny show are postponed, I say we hit up gpny for karting. Especially since I've never been and we still have those coupons from exarkun. Anyone wanna go or have better ideas. I don't think exarkun has enough cones to run his own auto x yet.

#11 ·
lol im getting closer! id love to go. but with out tires im grounded..ugh fingers crossed there here on monday. i even tried to drive up north and pick up a whole new set of rims just to drive.....

#12 ·
Bump!

#13 ·
as per another thread the GPNY car show was postponed/rescheduled...

#14 ·
bump

#15 ·
FYI the Bottom-to-Top CT Twisties drive was rescheduled to the 12th.....

#16 ·
The September date should be fine.:panic:

#17 ·
bump and updated

#18 ·
FYI - I postponed the drive in due to lack of interest.

#19 ·
Bump - 9/21 Boston Drive

PS - Peck and Ivan, I PM'd you separate issues.

#21 ·
Bump and Ivan - Back at you!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.