The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2009 Lotus Elise - new condition, 9100 miles, storm titanium metallic paint, hard & soft top, sport pack, touring pack, star shield, 2 owner, all keys & manuals. Located in Henderson, NV - suburb of Las Vegas. $42K - Just listed on AutoTrader

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No mods, no recalls and never tracked. Sport pack includes lighter alloy wheels, sport suspension with Bilstein dampers, traction control, sport seats, and twin oil coolers.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have owned for 1 year, bought it with 5K miles. There is a tiny rock chip just behind drivers door handle. Front clam has no cracks and very light scrapes - none visible without getting under car. Only cosmetic defect is some peeling of drivers side door sill from the Vegas heat - easy fix - I've had the same thing happen with other cars.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I have owned for 1 year, bought it with 5K miles. There is a tiny rock chip just behind drivers door handle. Front clam has no cracks and very light scrapes - none visible without getting under car. Only cosmetic defect is some peeling of drivers side door sill from the Vegas heat - easy fix - I've had the same thing happen with other cars.

Do you have a picture of the peeling? Thanks.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.