407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2009 Exige S 260 (con't)

last 3 pages ...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
do all the 260's come with the godawful paint job that looks like a bad tribal tattoo from the mid 90's?
Kind of - they can be ordered without. Some of them (the side, lower front and rear mustache) are decals and can be removed - so are the 260 logos. Problem is, if you don't have these not applied from the factory, you will have to deal with removing the star shield to get the front and rear's off.

I have been fairly outspoken about how I personally don't like them - but since my car is Chrome Orange and about as out there as you can be - the extra stripes aren't going to make me blend in any better if they aren't there. I don't feel like going through the hassle with the star shield either.

·
shay2nak
25,171 Posts
just read it, looks like they incorrectly reference the roof scoop.

·
Super Moderator
5,461 Posts
Kind of - they can be ordered without. Some of them (the side, lower front and rear mustache) are decals and can be removed - so are the 260 logos. Problem is, if you don't have these not applied from the factory, you will have to deal with removing the star shield to get the front and rear's off.

I have been fairly outspoken about how I personally don't like them - but since my car is Chrome Orange and about as out there as you can be - the extra stripes aren't going to make me blend in any better if they aren't there. I don't feel like going through the hassle with the star shield either.
Starshield is installed at the dealer not at the factory and at least one dealer has said they've ordered a spare set of stripes so that they can deliver the car with or without :)

Who is Hans and why did he leave his seats in the car?
Absolutely rotfl

must have paid Lotus to get such a big ugly tag on those seat - I hope it was a lot :(

·
Registered
488 Posts
Fun read :p

When did they take the turn signals or whatever they were off the front wheel wells?

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.