The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
arent we supposed to find out today whats going on with the elise/exige for the next year? google came up empty :shrug:

·
Registered
584 Posts
arent we supposed to find out today whats going on with the elise/exige for the next year? google came up empty :shrug:
I asked that question in another thread and was told that it is more likley to be November - dang! I want to know now whether I can look forwrd to an S255 or no change at all.

How long until yours gets here? How long will you have to wait in total? I may be doing the same ordering thing in early 2009.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well I think I ordered it a little over 2 months ago so hopefully it will get to the dealer soon... but I cant say for sure, could be tomorrow:nanner:, could be 2 months from now :sad:

longest wait of my life :drool:

·
Registered
2008 Lotus Exige-S 240
1,370 Posts
Ordered mine in May, last ETA was maybe 2 more weeks.. but that was guess.

When I was starting to look, it was about November when details of the '08s started coming out. Lotus' website was updated like in Feb or something.. a few months into the '08 year.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
Typical order wait time is 3 months. Sometimes we're lucky and can get the car out to the dealers in 2 months but sometimes, customs will hold up a container then we're stuck.

Monsi, I'll update D.Horn on the status of your vehicle on Monday.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Typical order wait time is 3 months. Sometimes we're lucky and can get the car out to the dealers in 2 months but sometimes, customs will hold up a container then we're stuck.

Monsi, I'll update D.Horn on the status of your vehicle on Monday.
can you update me while you are at it? rotfl

its not a vehicle... its a lifestyle :D

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Ardent Red Exige 'S' 255 pleeez...
Cheers,
Skottoman

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Typical order wait time is 3 months. .
Good thing you guys didn't have to wait 18 months like a lot of us !! UGH !

·
Registered
518 Posts
The only thing is that recentely came about is a lotus motorsport flyer, indicating the GT4 Exige. AFAIK there will also be a GT4 2-11, though not presented in the brochure. (A dealer in belgium is offering them already). Keep in mind though that these GT4 cars will be a lot more expensive as a normal car. (84K Euro opposed to 60K Euro's for a normal 2-11)

E-brochure

1 - 12 of 12 Posts