The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any available for sale outside of St. Louis.
One for sale here 39,000.
Is that a good price?
Salvage title, very nice repair job. Pics on line at fast lane classic cars.

·
Registered
997 Posts
It is difficult to judge price on a limited edition car with a salvage title. Some say the limited edition cars outnumber the regular cars, especially on 2008 and newer cars. With that said, I think the Type 25 is one of the more desirable cars. I only remember one other one up for sale in the last several years.

My assumption is a clean title version of this car would sell in the low $40,000 range. I would expect a salvage title Type 25 to sell for $34,000 to $36,000, assuming it was put back to as new condition. Make sure you have someone look over the car that knows these cars. Pull off the front and rear belly pans, inspect suspension pickup points, etc.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
I wouldn't pay even $30K for a salvage title Elise, regardless of the color scheme or limited numbers. $39K for a salvage title is way overpriced IMHO.

San

·
Registered
6,571 Posts
I wouldn't pay even $30K for a salvage title Elise, regardless of the color scheme or limited numbers. $39K for a salvage title is way overpriced IMHO.

San
^^^Agreed^^^ Oh, and they have it listed for $39,995...which is $40K.

Although if the damage is as described, and nothing more than what you see in the picture, the car is probably solid.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts