The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
807 Posts
just ordered mine :up:

and thanks for the cross post. i probably would have never seen it in the GGLC section :p

·
Registered
43 Posts
Just ordered tickets. My dad in his elan and I'll be driving my 7 up the coast from Orange County.

Will you be running the 41?

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Just ordered tickets. My dad in his elan and I'll be driving my 7 up the coast from Orange County.

Will you be running the 41?
Hey Geoff! Awesome news about the 7!

No 41 at the Historics. Formula B cars are not allowed in the Historics. Long story as to why, but the short answer is "S Earl".

Cheers,
Kiyoshi

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BUMP!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Still time to get your order in.... but only a few days to the deadline!!!!

Cheers,
Kiyoshi
GGLC webguy

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
2009 Monterey Historics - GGLC/Lotus Corral & Tickets

ONE more day to purchase your discount tickets and GGLC/Lotus Corral pass for the Monterey Historics! August 14-16, Laguna Seca Raceway - Rolex Monterey Historics

That's right the last day to purchase discount tickets and get a pass to the GGLC/Lotus Corral at this year's Monterey Historics is June 10th!

Go to GOLDEN GATE LOTUS CLUB - Lotus Car Club and place your ticket order (payment via PayPal). This year the Monterey Historics will be honoring Porsche, so the Porsche factory and enthusiasts are sure to bring some unique and historic cars from Porsche's colorful past.

There are 3-day, 2-day, Saturday and Sunday tickets available. The GGLC/Lotus Corral will be held on Saturday and there will be a general marque corral on Sunday.

Cheers,
Kiyoshi
GGLC Webguy

·
Registered
5,356 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Deadline to buy Monterey Historic Tickets & Corral Passes Extended to June 14

We are extending the deadline to purchase discount tickets and get a pass to the GGLC/Lotus Corral at this year's Monterey Historics to this Sunday June 14th!

Go to GOLDEN GATE LOTUS CLUB - Lotus Car Club and place your ticket order (payment via PayPal).

Cheers,
Kiyoshi
[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts