The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bought in Jan 2009, and it has around 2,200 miles now. The car is breaking in according to the manual, no abuse and I haven't even done full throttle on the car. Car is in New Jersey.

Selling because I want Lotus after all.

Asking $72k, much lower than what you can get brand new.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I don't think this forum is the best place to try and sell the car. I assume you are trying on autotrader and GTR forums...

·
Registered
243 Posts
I trade you straight up for my 07 Exige S
1966 miles -poke- :D

·
Registered
1,269 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Unexpected

My neighbor bought one, he said it was really fast.... I said how fast could it be? This vehicle was made in Japan and sported a TX license plate. He said hop in, I did and when he hit the pedal that engine pitched a fit, the tires grinding throwing up asphalt street; I never expected to have my stomach in my throat and slapped backed in my seat. Power is raw taken to Nissan refinement. A couple of weeks later, he turns up in front of me driving down the boulevard, he sees me and hits the pedal grinding tires, I slap my 08 Lotus to get going. While the Nissan is really fast, so is my Lotus... I stayed very very close behind-he didn't gain much less than one-half car length in a quarter mile sprint.

·
Registered
302 Posts
That's similar to a recent experience I had taking off in Honolulu a few months ago in a 767. An F-18 departed ahead of us, and he really wasn't pulling on us that much......

1 - 20 of 25 Posts