The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys- This years Northeast Exotic Car Show will be on Saturday August 22nd, with a rain date of Sunday August 23rd.

All details related to this years show can be found here:

Northeast Exotic Car Show Web Site

Special thanks to Synaptic3 for sponsoring the show.

Thanks for your support in the past, and I hope you can make it again this year!

-Jeff Torrey

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All system go for the 2009 Northeast Exotic Car Show - This Saturday August 22nd.

Plan to come early and we will present the awards at 1pm. Plans to have you home before the rain.

See you Saturday and thanks for your support.

-Jeff

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
I plan on coming, but as a regular spectator this year.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I live like 5 minutes from the brewery but plan on being there. I hope to see you all there tomorrow.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Just had a passing storm, sunny here now. Radar looks to show stuff to the south that is breaking up as it heads north. Could be a really good day for this!

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Hello, great to see everyone today. One question: Who was the guy with the LOWTUS license plate? I didn't get a chance to say hi.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Who took the trophies?
Best of show went to HULK :clap:

In the "L" class 1st went to the lovely Europa and 2nd was the yelow Espirit. I beleive the owner's name is Tom.

Again, good to see most of you yesterday. Cardinal, hope you get better soon.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hello, great to see everyone today. One question: Who was the guy with the LOWTUS license plate? I didn't get a chance to say hi.
Thats me. I was checking out all the other cool stuff for most of the day. Sorry I missed you.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Best of show went to HULK :clap:

In the "L" class 1st went to the lovely Europa and 2nd was the yelow Espirit. I beleive the owner's name is Tom.

Again, good to see most of you yesterday. Cardinal, hope you get better soon.
I know Bob owns the Europa. We typically hit the Friday night car show together in Amherst at Target.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
I actually saw an Elise later in the day that wasn't at the show as far as I know. It looked like a magnetic blue, in Tewksbury, MA.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I took a bunch of pics and will post it online soon but the always cool Viper club guys shot this one in an attempt to capture the interesting green colors of the two makes. Its almost impossible to capture the KG for web display.

Looks mean & cartoonish at the same time :D

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts