The Lotus Cars Community banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD'10 Evora 26k miles, Premium and Tech packages, Clean title, ready to enjoy.
I had this on ebay last week real cheap because I'm in a pinch. I had about 8 serious buyers (mostly 2500 miles away) that all needed my full attention and I did not really want to sell it. Well my situation hasn't changed and I need to sell it. I'm listing it for $43,000 to satisfy my loan. If you ask me for a "bottom number" or will I take "xx", my adhd may kick in and I might chase a squirrel mid-conversation and not come back. To be absolutely clear, I have to pay off the loan for the car, do not attempt a lower number. I had the transmission fluid changed at Lotus of Atlanta and the dash and headlights changed as well so the car is 100%. It runs and looks great. While it was there I asked to have the Starshield replaced because it had turned to a dark yellow(doesn't go with white). They told me that the manufacturer will not warranty it as its considered normal wear(and its a huge pita). I had a shop remove it and I lost my job while it was there before I could buy a new set. It doesn't have any chips. The only wear is a small scratch in the clear on the lower rocker panel under the driver's door when the starshield was removed and some light driver seat bolster rubbing- like most used cars.
The car does not have, per se, the sport pack. As seen in my attached photo and found through googling, the car has the same ecu and the wiring for it. The dash confirms it. You just need to retrofit the actual sport button if you so desire. The sport button does not make the car faster in any way, it just changes the sensitivity of the throttle, or makes people with dandy legs seem tougher. Hold on, but what about the close-ratio transmission gears? It has the exact same first and second gear, and third through sixth are very slightly taller. Its still exactly as fast to 60. It yields 80mph at 1800rpm and I believe better hwy mpg's. I drove Elise's for years daily and this car is an absolute blast to drive every day and everywhere. It does come equipped with the Lotus factory sport exhaust with blue tips. Nav, back-up camera, Bluetooth, and a usb cord as also on this car. I updated the tail light rings to black and painted the calipers red with silver Lotus letters- which look amazing on this car. I would drive this car to any zip code, today.
The car is financed through TD Auto Finance, with a cleared payment I will release the car(wires are faster but a check will do). I will put the car back on ebay right now. I apologize to the many that I was talking to or disregarding last time. Pricing an Evora this low has its repercussions and it doesn't help to absolutely, not want to sell it. Last weekend I had a guy in a brand new McLaren P1, leaving Cars and Coffee, stop me on 4 lane road to tell me that he loves this car. I was humbled and flattered and I was determined to find a way to keep it. I'm about to loose an excellent career opportunity back in the Air Force and my pension if I don't loose this debt.
This car just passed a comprehensive PA state emissions and inspection, which is more thorough and more expensive than a pre-purchase inspection. If you would like to have another inspection done, I would prefer it done at my local Lotus shop: Possum Hollow Motorsports 481 Schuylkill Rd, Phoenixville, PA 19460 (610) 933-6868 or somewhere else in the Phila. area. Please pay them in advance and I will take the car there right after. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

·
Terry
2,215 Posts
am I one of those far far away buyers that you don't want to sell it to? Because I sent you 2 emails on eBay but never hear back.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had already decided to pull the ad when I saw your inquiry. There were people standing by ready to go and I do apologize.

·
Registered
3,871 Posts
I just sent you a pm

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.