For sale: 2010 NA Lotus Evora - $64,000 (No trades or low ball offers entertained)
Mileage: 42,XXX
Car has many modifications which are listed below.

I am moving on the 2010 Chrome Orange Evora that I purchased from invictusmaneo in late 2017. The car and all of its transformations have been well documented on this site by invictusmaneo. The car has been a joy to own, and the better part was gaining invictusmaneo as a friend. I’m the 2nd owner of the car and have also carried on the careful stewardship and not cheaping out in maintaining the vehicle. I have made little modifications beyond replacement of all wear and tear items, including a new Wilwood Master Cylinder, AC Condenser, new Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires and I have all documentation of the work done under the previous owner and my care.

The car has been garage kept, not tracked and is well known in the Houston Lotus club.

Below is an updated rehash from the original sales link from Invictusmaneo as he did a great job of describing the car. I’m always a collaborative seller so here is a link to the sale in 2017. 2010 Chrome Orange Evora-YOLOTUS is for sale | The Lotus Cars Community (lotustalk.com)

It comes with every stock part except muffler, front bumper, stereo head unit and speakers, and certain warranty repair items (really just interior leather bits). Stock parts include OEM 18/19 wheels with low mileage Michelin PSS tires (now old an unusable), wing, rear glass, rear seats, oil pan, headers, third cat, diffuser, etc etc. If you buy this car, it will come with boxes and boxes of parts.”

Originally “purchased from Abe at Newport European (then a Lotus dealer). It comes with ALL service records since new, and they are scanned and available via google drive for seriously interested parties (exception being some self performed maintenance that is cataloged in a notebook that comes with the car). It has been in 2 accidents, and I have ALL of the photos, documentation, and body shop paperwork. To call the first an accident is a stretch-it does not show up on Carfax, but I am a full disclosure guy. It got tapped in a parking lot on the rear bumper, causing some scratches and cracking the left rear marker light. Repainted by Superior Auto Body/Carstar in Pinellas County, FL (very high end shop used by our local Aston Martin/McLaren/Ferrari dealer). In May of 2016 a girl turned in front of me, causing a good amount of body work. Airbags did not deploy, and the extent of mechanical damage was a broken tierod on the driver’s side; everything else was cosmetic. It was at this point I upgraded to the GTC bumper from Hethelsport, and had it hand taped off with a lot of custom paint and all the work done by Superior again (not a cheap bill). I am not sure if this one does, but it may not. I will look into it if someone does not beat me to the punch. Again, I have all the photos and body shop documentation that will go with the car.

Car will come with the certificate of provenance from Lotus. Chrome Orange was a rare color, and this car was technically one of one..

Car is in awesome shape, but has been driven. Some chips on the front end (not many), and some wear on the interior (see photos of all, really just minimal wear on the driver bolster). I would rather be up front than anything else. Car was polished and had GTechniq Crystal Serum Pro ceramic coating applied in May 2017 by a professional, which makes care super easy. Never tracked, autocrossed once.”

2010 Evora NA, sport package, premium package.
42xxx miles
Chrome Orange on Black/Charcoal interior
HethelSport GTC front bumper
Tecnocraft carbon barge boards
Tecnocraft carbon sail panel
Tecnocraft carbon Rear window delete
APR GT-200 custom carbon rear wing with custom carbon baseplates
Difflow custom 5 element diffuser (different angles and length than standard)
Team Dynamics ProRace 1.2 wheels front and rear, 18x8.5 and 18x10 with 255/35r18 and 285/35r18 Michelin PSS-probably 10k miles left on the rears and another 20k on the fronts
HKFever 3K carbon side scoops
HKFever 3k carbon a pillars
Black painted rear tail light bezels
Custom extended tow hook to work with bumper (done by race shop Speed Syndicate Motorsports)
20% side window tint with 3M ceramic
70% 3M Crystalline on the windshield
BOE Intake
2Bular headers and downpipe, with Copper exhaust gaskets
Moroso baffled aluminum oil pan
Custom rear muffler (Xforce varex valved muffler I had sent from Australia, not cheap. That being said, it sounds so good with the valve open, I just don’t close the valve anymore and the remotes are set aside. Will come with them).
Cat deletes-I have big daddy mini-catalytic converters on there now, but one I think is fouled and the rear bank O2 sensor throws an emissions code as a result, so check engine light comes on solely for emissions. The car comes with a 200 cell highflow metallic sport cat that can be welded back in, or you can buy a different muffler setup and it should not be a problem. I have not had to worry about inspections and it sounds great, sooo…
Lots and lots of expensive gold foil heat wrap to save the carbon and engine bay temps
Custom KoldFire tune—currently 285 Whp and 262 ft lbs of wheel tq. Will come with the cable and I can email the tunes; have to get with Phil at BOE for the software (free). I would recommend talking to him about a new fastworks tune, should give you another 5-10 hp as there was plenty of timing left in the current tune due to the restrictions of KoldFire.
BOE 2 piece full float front rotors
Ferodo DS2500 brake pads
Lotus dealer-installed Evora S Clutch and Flywheel, (lighter and heavier duty), less than 20k miles.
Dealer installed 2012+ shift cables
Currently on Mobil1 TDT 5w40 oil, Motul full synthetic trans fluid.
Lot of things have been removed, and the car should weigh right at 3000 lbs full wet as it sits currently.
Ecliptech Shift-I sequential shift light in the gauge pod
2012 door sills
2012 instrument binnacle
2012 dash fascia (the front panel, but custom with the Evora emblem back on it—2012 on did not have this)
2012 leather door pulls
2012 airbag cover
2012 dash cover
Custom cup holder (modified S111 darth holder on the pass side)
Rear seat delete carpet panels (comes with perfect shape factory rear seats)
Custom wrapped (By craft customs, the premier steering wheel company) charcoal alcantara with orange center strip steering wheel. I profiled this myself and removed the bumps and then had them add extra padding so that it is fatter and perfectly round the entire circumference. Will come with stock steering wheel too!
Lotus Aluminum shift knob (Stock shift knob is in the boxes of parts)
Pioneer SPA-DA120 head unit
Hybrid Audio Clarus components
TB 6.5” high excursion sub in custom ported enclosure in the footwell
Alphasonik 4x100 amp
Rear view camera on 24/7 and wired to a monitor that takes the place of the rear view mirror”
AC with the new condenser is better than from the factory and has no problem with Houston summers now.
Car drives and at 12 years old still turns heads and is invited into the roped off sections of Houston Exotic car shows.

I’m still getting photos together and will upload as I have them.